Saturday (3)

Lizzie got ready for her first acting gig. She could feel her heart beating in her chest, it was so loud she was scared that it will cause an earthquake, but it didn't, not yet at least. 

She decided to wear some casual clothes since she'd wear the designated clothes when she reached the place where they'd be shooting. Out of nervousness, Lizzie started clenching and unclenching her fists, biting her lip and scrunching her toes. Her insides felt weird and she was feeling queasy. She tried her best to calm herself down, but it didn't really work. 

'Are you alright? You look a bit pale,' Marinette asked as she bought some hot tea next to Lizzie. 

'Very, very nervous,' Lizzie answered as she took a sip of the hot tea. As she drank it, she could feel it burn her tongue slightly, but with all of the nervousness, it didn't even bother her. 

'There's nothing for you to worry about, your acting skills are great, the best in the class, there's really no need for you to worry,' Chloe encouraged as she sat on the opposite side of Lizzie. 

'Thank you guys so much for comforting me, I feel so much better,' Lizzie said as she hugged the both of her friends in a tight hug. 

'That's what friends are for, and we're best friends,' Marinette said with a warm smile that got rid of any doubt that Lizzie had. 

(A/N: If Damian was there to see the smile, he would turn into a tomato, no joke)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'How are you holding up?' Marcus asked while driving both him and Lizzie to the place where they'd be shooting the final scene that they have to shoot for the episode. 

'I'm doing fine, I have a question though,' Lizzie said. 

'Shoot,' Marcus replied. 

'This show is a live-to-tape, right? I'm just wondering why, wouldn't it be harder like this?' Lizzie asked, curious about it. 

'The crew that is working on this has done multiple shows together and all of them are live-to-tape, they usually like getting the first few episodes ready, then look at the audiences' comments, and seeing how it works from there,' Marcus explained, being very knowledgeable in this field, having grown up with it. 

'What do they do if they knew the audiences' comments?' Lizzie continued asking, she was always the one watching the show, not the one in the show. 

'They might change the script slightly to fit more to the audience, but of course, there are so many different people watching that no one can please all of them, they just fit it into a narrative that would be most pleasing to more people,' Marcus answered as he glanced at Lizzie, flashing her a smile. 

'So my scene is the last scene that needs to be filmed for episode 6, right?' Lizzie asked, returning the smile to Marcus. 

'Yes, and with the editing team doing their work, the episode will be out on Monday,' Marcus answered as he focused on driving again. 

'Could I stay afterwards to see the scenes you'd do for episode 7?' Lizzie asked, hoping to learn from Marcus. 

'Sure, but don't be jealous when I have to kiss someone else, it is a love story after all,' Marcus answered with a small chuckle. 

'I won't, it's your job anyway,' Lizzie answered as they continued talking to fill up the boring trip. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hey Lizzie!' Clara waved to Lizzie as Marcus and her entered the shooting area. 

'What about me?' Marcus asked with a faux hurt look as Lizzie and Clara hugged each other.