Wednesday (3)

'That was so fun,' Marinette exclaimed as the round came to an end. 

'We still have school tomorrow, right? Should we be asleep?' Marcus asked. 

'You're having a sleepover here, it'll be fine,' Lizzie said as she patted Marcus on the back. 

'But it's 2.23 a.m.' Marcus replied. 

'What? No, we gotta go sleep, but before that, the winner announcement,' Lizzie said as Marcus went to count the points. 

'It's obviously Lizzie and Marcus's group,' Damian said as Marcus came back. 

'Now to conclude the events of "Birthday Celebration Part 2 with the crowning of the winner, let us have group one a.k.a. Damian and Marinette a.k.a. Opposites Attract to crown the winner,' Marcus announced. 

'What? Why?' Marinette asked as she got dragged to the front by Damian. 

'Because the both of you are definitely not winning and we don't have an actual host,' Marcus answered as Damian took the envelope with the winning group's name in it.

'Ok, let's welcome the winning group, group two a.k.a. Marcus and Lizzie a.k.a. Birthday Pals, let's have Damian give them their prize,' Marinette announced, trying to match Marcus's energy, but it was very hard, especially since it was 2 a.m.

'Wait, were you all going easy because it's our birthday?' Lizzie asked, not wanting that to be the truth. 

'No, we actually tried our best, just seems like you two know each other better,' Chloe said with a small smirk that no one caught. 

'Also, there will be a prize for the second best group which is group three a.k.a. Jon and Chloe a.k.a. Lovebirds,' Marinette announced with as much energy as she could muster. 

'We did not agree to that name,' Chloe complained. 

'But it fits the both of you, see what I mean?' Marinette giggled as Jon was patting Chloe to calm her down. 

'What's the prize?' Jon asked as he and Chloe went up. 

'Prize for first place are cookies and chocolate while second place gets chocolates, and for the losing group, we have nothing,' Marinette announced, using her remaining energy. 

'Ok, now we can go to bed right?' Damian asked. 

'Yep, all activities are over, this took way longer than expected,' Marcus answered as they went to get ready for bed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Give me five more minutes,' Lizzie said as she continued sleeping. 

'You've already gotten 15 minutes, quickly go now,' Marinette said as she tried to drag Lizzie out of her bed. 

'Fine,' Lizzie said as she dragged herself to the bathroom and started getting ready. 

'We shouldn't have stayed up so late, I can barely keep my eyelids open,' Chloe complained as she got dressed in her uniform, pulling her tie down. 

'No, we definitely shouldn't have, but what can we do, what's done is done,' Marinette said with a smile. 

'Marinette! What's the meaning of this? There's still plenty of time before school,' Lizzie shouted at Marinette as she held up her phone with the time on it. 

'Oh, you noticed. Well, I woke you up 15 minutes earlier than your usual wake up time, to make sure you won't be late,' Marinette answered as she got backed against the wall by a very angry Lizzie. 

'Marinette, you better watch out, one day, I will make sure you pay,' Lizzie said as she went to dress while Marinette quickly ran downstairs with Chloe walking behind her.