Thursday (3)

'Geography class is first and second period, right?' Chloe asked as she ate her breakfast at the kitchen island with Marinette and Lizzie. 

'Yep, I can't wait,' Marinette said, practically jumping from excitement, 'Oh, I'm also going to be showing the outfit me and Lorenzo have been working on.'  

'Oh really, can we see it?' Lizzie asked. 

'I only have the sketch, Lorenzo's bringing the outfit,' Marinette answered as she went to her bag to grab the sketchbook out. 

'That's so nice,' Chloe said as she grabbed the sketchbook while Lizzie looked over Chloe's shoulder. 

'Yeah, it's one of the designs that I'm more proud of,' Marinette replied as she continued eating. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hey, how was the walk here?' Damian asked as the girls arrived at the entrance of the school. 

'Yeah, the apartment's really near, so it wasn't really tiring,' Marinette answered as she walked to their classroom with the others. 

'We'll just leave them alone,' Lizzie whispered to Marcus as they slowed down their pace to put more of a distance between them and Marinette and Damian. 

'Walking so slow to give them space, huh?' Chloe asked as she put her arm around Lizzie and Marcus's shoulder as they were in front of her and Jon. 

'Yeah, what else?' Marcus asked as Chloe unhooked her arms. 

'Well, playing matchmaker, are we?' Chloe asked with a smirk. 

'Been doing it for a while, nothing new,' Lizzie said as they arrived at their class where Damian and Marinette were already seated and were talking to each other. 

'Seriously? How long?' Jon asked as they walked really slowly to their seat. 

'Since last Monday, first day of school here,' Marcus answered after thinking for a while. 

'How have I never noticed?' Jon questioned himself. 

'Because you don't sense these things like I do,' Chloe answered as she very gently hit Jon's head.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I hope all of you have finished your project I assigned, if not, please stand up,' Ms. Park said as she entered the classroom. No one stood up, so Ms. Park continued, 'Can every group send one person to take a number from this box?' 

'Damian or Marinette, who should go? The two leaders of their respective group,' Chloe asked as she pointed at Damian and Marinette. 

'Damian should, he has more knowledge of this place,' Marinette answered as Damian stood up and headed to the front. 

'What you get?' Chloe asked as Damian walked back. 

'Three,' Damian answered as he passed the paper to Marinette. 

'There's five groups in total, right?' Marcus asked Damian. 

'Yep,' Damian answered as they sat back, letting the other groups go on. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Next is group three,' the teacher said as Damian and Marcus lifted the diorama to place on the table at the front of the classroom. 

'This is a diorama of Vatican City, the smallest country in the world, 49 hectares or about 0.4 square kilometres in size,' Damian started. 

'For comparison, the second smallest country, Monaco is 202 hectares or about 2 square kilometres in size,' Marinette said.