Tuesday (Week 2)

All of them woke up and headed to school, with Marinette, Chloe and Lizzie getting off earlier than Damian. 

'Morning,' Marinette greeted Jon and Marcus as they reached the entrance. 

'Morning, also, I'm going to steal Lizzie today,' Marcus greeted in response. 

'Take me,' Lizzie said as she put her two arms out for Marcus to grab her. 

'Not yet, we still have school, but after that, I will gladly take you with me,' Marcus said as he wiggled a finger around. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hey Damian,' Lila appeared out of nowhere and grabbed onto Damian's arm. 

'Lila, what are you doing? Can't you see you are making him uncomfortable? Of course you can't with those ugly ass bangs, did you cut them yourself?' Marinette said, her fingers twitching like she was trying not to punch Lila. Lizzie and Chloe have never seen Marinette look so angry. 

'I am?' Lila said with fake concern, that she hoped would make Damian say no. 

'Yes, so can you get your slimy hands off of me,' Damian swung his arm and Lila's grip fell off. Damian moved his arm in big circles, to get the feeling of Lila's grip off of him. 

'Lila, give up, you're not a god. Only idiots would believe your lies and Damian is not an idiot,' Marinette whispered into Lila's ear. They turned and walked away, away from Lila and the rest of the class who were slowly approaching. 

'That was good, whispering in someone's ear is a good way to scare them,' Lizzie complimented Marinette on her comeback. 

'It kinda happened on a whim, something just got over me, I guess,' Marinette answered, not knowing what happened. 

'Could it possibly be a trigger? Maybe seeing Damian like that,' Lizzie muttered to herself. 

'Maybe,' Marcus said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca took her seat next to Lila, the girl from Paris, who says she is Damian's girlfriend. Rebecca and Damian weren't close, never talked much, but she knew that Damian's taste won't be that bad, she looked worse than a piece of shit, so she's way below Damian. 

Rebecca and Vanessa tolerated Lila and the other girl, Alya, for now. Making sure to spread the news about Lila and Alya behind the whole Paris class's back, they wouldn't know a thing. Rebecca and Vanessa didn't know who else believed Lila, so they had to make sure that the rumor is not known to any of the Parisian students. 

'Me and Prince Ali from the Kingdom of Achu are like super close, we are like great friends,' Lila laughed like everyone should be close to him, and if they aren't, then they are below her. 

Rebecca laughed, as if she was enjoying it, 'How interesting,' Rebecca said, with a layer of venom in her tone, her words piercing Lila from the inside. The perfect tone, a sweet layer on top that is filled with venom towards one person, perfect for a liar that uses that exact same tone. 

'Oh, well, yeah. Did you know that I work for Gabriel Agreste, the famous fashion designer from Paris, I'm his best female model,' Lila bragged to us. Rebecca was so done with her, thankfully Vanessa came to her rescue. 

'Oh, but isn't he untrendy now? Like his clothes are inferior to MDC's. I would really want to meet Queen C, her model,' Vanessa said, she made it sound like she was just talking. But to Rebecca, she was just trying to push Lila down, making her inferior. 

'Oh, well, I think that MDC is amazing and MDC is thinking of buying me from Gabriel,' Lila said, she is great at twisting the conversation in her favor.