Saturday (2)

'Yum, that is delicious,' Lizzie said as she finished up her breakfast that Marinette cooked. 

'Agreed,' Chloe replied as she took her plate to the sink to wash when she got stopped by Alfred. 

'So, can we go now?' Lizzie asked as she stood up.  

'We'll need to pack our things first, swimsuits, sunscreen, and others,' Damian replied as he went off to get his stuff. 

'Well, meet back here in ten minutes,' Lizzie shouted as she went to the room she shared with Chloe and Marinette. 

'Ok, beach bag, check, swimsuit, check, sunscreen, check, beachball, check, extra clothes, check, towels, check, everything is checked off the list. I'm going now,' Lizzie said as she took her bag and turned to meet at the entrance. 

'See you later,' Marinette said as she put some stuff into her bag. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'We're here,' Damian said as he parked the car in the parking lot right behind the beach. 

'It's so beautiful,' Marinette said as she planted her face on to the window. The yellow sand beach connected to crystal clear waters that continued to as far as human eyes could see. 

'Well, let's go change so we don't miss any of this,' Lizzie said as Jon and Marcus left the car while Chloe followed them. 

Marinette, Chloe and Lizzie went to the girls' changing rooms while Damian, Jon and Marcus went to the boys' changing rooms. After that, they all met up outside. Marinette was wearing a red one-piece swimsuit with black polka-dots, Chloe was wearing a yellow crop top with blue short jeans and Lizzie was wearing a black and purple bikini. On the other hand, Damian was wearing some shorts and a black T-shirt, Jon was wearing shorts and Marcus was wearing just some black shorts only. 

'Are we just going to stand here or are we going to the beach?' Chloe asked before dragging Marinette and Lizzie to the beach with Damian, Jon and Marcus following behind. 

Everyone except Damian immediately jumped into the crystal clear water while Damian set up a big umbrella and a sitting area, relaxing there. 

'Damian, aren't you going to join us? The water's nice,' Marinette shouted in Damian's direction. 

'No, thank you,' Damian replied. 

'Oh come on, just join us, it will be fun, I promise,' Marinette said as she grabbed Damian off the chair and into the water. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Lizzie, protect me,' Marcus pleaded.

'Why?' Lizzie asked as she turned to Marcus. 

'Paparazzi, a lot of them,' Marcus said as Lizzie noticed all the camera flashes. 

'How am I supposed to help you with that?' Lizzie asked. 

'Hide me,' Marcus answered. 

'What if I push you underwater, they might not see you anymore, you definitely won't see yourself ever again,' Lizzie replied. 

'That is just so mean,' Marcus sighed. 

'Race you to that rock over there,' Jon told Marcus. 

'I wanna join,' Lizzie said. 

'Me too,' Marinette and Damian said as they joined the others in the ocean while Chloe said, 'I want to join too.' 

'Ok, three, two, one, go!' Jon counted and they were all off, swimming to the rock in the distance. Damian came in first with Jon coming in second then Lizzie, Marcus, Chloe and last was Marinette.