"Before i divorce you.."

I groaned as I started to wake up. Yesterday was quite possibly the best day of my life, after my son being born. "Morning Mrs Mount" I heard mason say in his adorable morning voice. I laughed before snuggling in further towards him. Debbie and Tony looked after max last night so we could have the night and morning to ourselves. That was when I remember all the sex jokes dec and Ben were making last night. I felt embarrassed even thinking about it. "Oh my god, everyone is going to know we had sex last night." I feel mason laugh. "Oh yea good morning Mase I love you." He mocked before he saw I was being serious. He laughed louder making me join in with him. "Baby I hate to break it to you but we have a son. They know we have sex." I groan before feeling something cold on my leg. "Mason get your foot of my leg right now before I divorce you quicker than I married you." I laughed. Mason pouted, "but your legs are warm." We laugh harder. "I love you Mase." I say leaning towards him. "I love you to Rory. And our son and our little bean." He said moving his head so it was level with my stomach. "I love you so much already." He said to my stomach before pressing a kiss to my stomach. For once everything in my life was perfect.

AN
This is actually a chapter from my finished story "all I want" please go show some support!!