"We forgot about the cookies and milk!!"

"Urgh finally home." Mason said as he pulled up into the driveway of our house. It was Christmas Eve and we had just got home from LaplandUk with our daughter and the rest of Masons family. Our 6 year old, Belle was asleep in the backseat. "What time are you parents and that getting here?" I asked Mase as I started collecting the things I needed to take inside. "Umm not to long they left just after us so should be in a minute." He said tapping my thigh before getting out the car. "I'll open the door and you get Belle?" I ask mason who nodded at my suggestion. I open the front door to our house, I turn around to see mason carrying our daughter whilst locking the car. "I'm pretty sure my dads car just pull in so I will just go put her into bed and I'll be back." I nodded at mason before stepping onto the front porch to welcome masons family. "Hi again lovely, where's Mase and bells?" Debbie asked as she got to the front door. "Oh bells fell asleep in the car so he's just putting her to bed." I say before returning the side hug she was giving me. "I'm so excited, my family all together it's perfect." She said before pulling away and going inside. I see Stacey's children run towards me, "aunty Paige, santas coming soon!!" Poppy said to me as soon as she got to me. "He is isn't he?? You know what that means? You need to go to sleep quickly so he can come and you can wake up sooner." I say to her as I pick her up. Jaz walks past me with a sleeping summer, "they all in belles room?" She asks with a smile. I nod before going inside the house and shutting the door. "Right Pops and Harley bedtime." Stacey calls from behind me. I let poppy down before going into the living to see mason sat down with Lewis and his parents. "Hey." I say as I sit myself on the arm chair. "The kids are so excited it's so cute." I say as mason pulls me down to sit on his lap. "I say give it an hour just in case and then get the presents out?" Mason says causing everyone to nod.
30 mins later
We are all sat in the living room laughing before we hear the door being pulled open. It's Belle and summer in there matching Christmas Pjs. "What's up baby?" Mason asks concerned at the two girls who looked like they were going to cry. "We forgot about the cookies and milk!!" Belle cry's. "Yea and Santa won't come if we don't leave any out." Summer adds on. "Oh my baby's come here." Mason says holding out his arms causing the girls to run into them. "We can do it quickly now and then you can go back to sleep." Me and mason stand up and go into the kitchen with the girls. "What cookies do you think girls?" I ask whilst mason gets a cup and fills it with milk. "The chocolate ones daddy likes!!" Belle laughs. "Oi princess you going to use my favourites?" He asks as he tickles her. She just laugh whilst summer says, "uncle masey please can we use them they are for Santa?" He looks at her before cuddling her. "Of course we can darling." He mumbles before kissing her head. I put three on a plate before getting a carrot and letting the girls put them out where they wanted. "Right off to bed now girls or he really won't come." Jaz says as she comes to take photos. "Okay night mummy, night daddy." Belle says before hugging me and mason and running up the stairs whilst summer does the same. Once they are safely in belles room we go back into the living room. "They are so adorable." Debbie says. I nod leaning into Mase, "yea they are." This was going to be the most perfect Christmas yet.

Merry Christmas everyone!! This might be the last update for a few days but who knows I might post one tomorrow. Have a great Christmas where ever you are and if you don't celebrate it have a great day tomorrow!!