"You called..."

TW⚠️

I felt like I couldn't breathe. The walls in my room felt like they were closing in on me. I was suffocating. Tears were continuously flowing replacing old ones with fresh ones. I needed him. He was the only one that could calm me down. I picked up my phone that was next to me and pushed his contact. This was stupid he probably wouldn't answer. Who would willing go to your exs to calm them down?? "Lola are you okay??" I heard him. "Help me" I whispered through tears. I didn't hear anything after that the anxiety running through my body making me feel like I was drowning. I couldn't breath. My legs were starting to feel like jelly and I had pins and needles in my hands. I was sat in the corner of my room rocking back and forward. My panic attacks had got worse since he had left. He had to leave it was for the best but when he did he took a part of me with him. I didn't even hear the door open but when I next opened my eyes he was there. "Hey princess it's okay, I need you to breath for me." He said to me in a soft voice. I shook my head, "I can't." I whimpered resting my head against his palm. "Okay well let's work through this together then okay??" He asked making me look up at him. I nodded. He moved sitting on my bed before pulling me on his lap so he could hug me. "Right you know the plan baby, listen to my heart okay? Follow my breaths." He said to me placing my head against his chest and running his hands through my hair gently. Slowly I began to calm down. "I'm sorry Mase I'm so sorry." I cried into his chest. "Hey hey hey Lola it's okay, shhh don't cry baby." "You came.." I said to him as I looked up to him. He wiped my tears with his thumb before rocking me back and forth. "You called..." we were both quiet. "Thank you Mase." I whispered. "Shhh it's okay baby just go to sleep I know how tired you must be." He whispered back kissing the top of my head. He saved me. He was the only person to pull me out the water I felt I was drowning in. I owed Mason my life.