"It physically hurts..."

Valentine's Day. A day I had grown to hate. That was until he changed that. For the first time in my life I was somewhat excited for February 14th. Mason was my brothers best friend. When Ben had moved to Chelsea I went with him not wanting to be far from my hero. Ben had forbidden any romances with his teammates and at first that was no issue for me. Who would fancy Bens little sister anyway?? That was until me and mason got stuck together at a party and our friendship turned into something more. We both knew it was wrong. Ben would hate us but the further I fell the harder it was to pull myself away. I needed mason to feel alive. Mason had asked me to go to his tonight to celebrate valentines as we couldn't go out in case of being seen. I had gotten myself dressed up and ready before leaving. "Benji I'm going out!!" I called as I walked down the stairs. I was in pretty basic clothes but I had done my hair and makeup to make some sort of an effort. "Really?? But Millie it's valentines it's our annual movie night cos we both hate it." My stomach instantly dropped making me feel guilty. "I'm sorry, I'm going out with some of the girl from work I completely forgot about what day it was. I'm sorry Benji we can do it tomorrow instead??" I said pleading with my eyes. He sighed before opening his arms and pulling me into a hug. "Of course we can, I love you Mills have a good night." "I love you so much Benji." I whispered before picking up my car keys and leaving. It was sometimes hard lying to my big brother. The one true man who had cared for me. I took a deep breath before setting off. Once I arrived at masons house I grabbed my bag and got out the car looking it and making my way to the front door. Once I got there I opened it up to see mason stood there smiling at me. He looked at his watch before looking back to me, "you a little late baby." He said making me blush. "It was Bens fault he made me feel bad but I'm here now, what's the plan?" I asked walking towards mason who had opened his arms. "Umm I was thinking a cheeky takeaway and then a shit ton of cuddling on my sofa how does that sound??" He asked me as he wrapped his arms around me before rocking us side to side. I was engulfed by his scent that brought me comfort, I looked up to see his face before I replied, "that sounds perfect." So that's what we did. We ordered a Chinese because unlike my brother I had tried a Chinese and it was in fact my favourite. We decided on doing a marvel marathon as it was mases fav. I was laid in front of mason who had his arms wrapped around me. "This is my favourite Valentine's Day." Mason said to me out of nowhere. I turned around to face him. "This is my fav as well." I said before pressing my lips to his. It got heated pretty quickly and we didn't hear the door open. "Mase bro you got a girl here or something??" My brother shouted from the hallway making me and Mase spring apart. Our eyes widened we couldn't get out of this one. "What the hell is going on here?" Bens voice came from behind me making me turn around. "Benji..." I whispered. "Millie...." He said back quietly making my heart break. "How long??" He questioned running his hands through his hair showing he was upset. "A while." Mason answered rubbing my back slowly. This brought a smile up to me face making me look at him. "I wish I could be angry but I've never seen my sister look that happy with anyone." Ben said making me focus on him again. "I give you my blessing." He said making me squeal and rush over to him to give him a hug. "I love you so so so much, I'm sorry for lying I just didn't know how to tell you." I said very quickly. Ben chuckled, "it's okay, I knew there was someone I was just waiting for you to tell me. Mase is a good guy I know he will look after you." We broke apart and Ben rubbed my hair, "I'm proud of you little one, but go away for a bit yea I need to give the brother talk." He said suddenly serious. I gulped and nodded looking at mason to give a reassuring smile.

Masons pov
I was nervous. This wasn't how I was planning Ben to find out. "I'm sorry bro.." I started before Ben cut me off. "It's okay honestly I get why you both hid it. I just have to ask tho, do you love her??" I smiled at the mention of her thinking through all my favourite memories. "I love her so much it physically hurts." I said looking at him. This made him smile. "That is the perfect answer, welcome to the family bro.." he said pulling me into a hug. "Break her heart tho and I will break your ankles in training." He said afterwards making me laugh. "I will never hurt her, I want to marry her." I said out loud looking a photo of us in my living room.

Millie's pov
"I want to marry her.." I hear mason say making my heart burst. This truly was the best Valentine's Day.

Happy Valentine's Day!! I didn't really know what I wanted to do for valentines but liked this little idea. Any requests are welcome whilst I'm writing a few a chapters!  Hope your all doing great and have enjoyed the last few updates!! Have a good rest of the day!