"The number 19??"

I sat inside my classroom looking around at my class who were hard at work. I was a secondary school teacher and was currently with my year 10s. "Miss this coursework is boring!" One of the girls said as I made eye contact with her. I laughed at her before walking over to her and sitting in the spare seat next to her and her friends. "You have worked well over the double period I'll let you off working for the last 15 minutes." I say. I loved times like this in my job. I sat listening to all the drama they were filling me in on. Being only 24 meant a lot of the students felt like they could tell me things they couldn't tell others. "Well if he treats you like that I don't think you should be with him."
I say as I played with my necklace. "Miss why do you wear a number 19 necklace? Is that the date of your birthday or something?" One of the girls asked me. I smiled at the thought of my boyfriend. "Umm not exactly." I say looking at the necklace he had given me for our 4 year anniversary. "It's just a number that means a lot to me." I say.
6 months ago
"Mase what are you doing??" I laughed as my boyfriend picked me up and put me over his shoulder. His laughter brought a bigger smile on my face. "Just wait and see baby I've been waiting all day for you to get back to show you this." He said as he hit my ass that was next to his face. "Mason." I scolded before I laughed as he spun us around. He slowly put me down making sure I was facing him. "I love you so much Lyra." He said kissing me before getting a box out of his pocket. I looked at him scared making him laugh. "No it's a not a ring, I would of out alot more effort in if it was that" I sighed and smiled at him. He placed the box in my hands before placing his over mine. "So I wanted you to wear something everyday that reminded you of me and I thought this was subtle enough." Me and mason had decided that we would keep our relationship private still so I wouldn't be affected at my job. I slowly opened the box seeing a necklace with a circle pendant with the number 19 engraved on it. "Aww Mase." I said looking up at him feeling emotional. "Look at the back.." he whispered making me turn over the pendant. M+L was engraved on the other side with a small heart next to it. "I love it." I said carefully placing it down to wrap my arms around his neck and pulling him into a hug. "I love you." He replied kissing my head.
Present
"Miss.." I heard one of the girls say snapping me out of my thoughts. "Omg she's blushing.." one says. "Shush, my boyfriend gave it to me on our 4 year anniversary okay?" I say to them. "Omg we didn't know you had a boyfriend!  Why didn't you tell us?!" They start shouting at me making me laugh. The bell rang, "sorry girls no time to answer any questions today. Get out my classroom." I say playfully walking towards my desks and grabbing my phone.
Mase❤️
Just had my fav year 10s ask about my necklace and it got me blushing. I love you so much.
Lyra❤️
This made me smile, I love you so much baby, can't wait to see you at home!

Mason quickly replied making me blush. He really was the love of my life...