"Destined to fail P2"

Requested

18 months later
Sophs pov-
After masons wedding I decided with the help of ben that I had to move away if I had any chance of moving on. So that's what I did. I moved to France with my job and that where I met Olly. He was everything I needed as a distraction. He was good looking, funny and understood me. At first it started off as fun but without anyone else here I started to fall. Not as hard as I did with mason but enough to live a content life. Then he proposed. It was sudden but felt right and I agreed. Then it was time to make a decision. Move back to England or stay in France. Me and Olly spoke about it everyday until we decide to go home. I was nervous at first, scared my feelings for olly were just because I was in France and mason wasn't here to remind me of everything I wanted. But as we settled in I realised I could life a happy life with Olly. It wasn't the same one 15 year old me has planned but good enough. We sent our invitations to everyone once we set a date and before I knew it today was the day. I was laid in a bed at the venue staring at the ceiling. I was getting married today. To my soul... no not my soulmate but someone close enough as I could get. I loved olly I truly did just not as much as I ever would love mason. We didn't keep in close contact. I saw his posts and he saw mine but we rarely spoke anymore but he was of course invited today. I hear a knock on my door, "are you ready for your big day darling?" I hear my mum ask. I sigh, it was going to be a long day.

Masons pov-
I was laid in my bed staring at the ceiling. She was getting married today. I should be happy but I'm not. I'm jealous and sad. I look to the side of me and the empty space beside me and sigh. Me and Lily got divorced 4 months ago after I realised I loved soph. But it was to late then of course. I wanted to tell her but the day I saw that invite come through the door was the day I decided I couldn't tell her. I had to let her live her life. It's not like she would ever feel the same. I took a deep breath before I got up to get ready. I was going to be a long day.

Sophs pov-
My arm was laced through bens. My dad had passed away when I was younger and I couldn't think of anyone better to walk me done the aisle. I took a deep breath before looking up at Ben. "Is he here?" I asked him in a whisper. He nodded, "things are tough for him right now. Him and Lily got divorced." My stomach dropped, "oh that's not good..." I went to say more but the music started. "Don't let me fall" I say as I squeeze bens arm tight. "Never little one." He smiled back. This was it. I was getting married.

Masons pov-
The music started. This was it. She was getting married. I introduced myself to her fiancé when I got here with Dec. Dec was the only one who knew how I felt and I knew I needed him here to keep me from saying something stupid. He was nice, but she deserved better. Me. No not me I needed to focus. I heard gasps from behind me and turned to see what was going on. She looked unreal. I felt tears rush to my eyes and I blinked to keep them from falling. That should be me she's walking to not him. I sat there with a sad smile on my face watching my soulmate marry another. I wonder if she felt the same when I married Lily. I felt a tear roll down my face. I sniffed before looking up and my eyes caught her beautiful blue eyes. My favourite thing to stare at.

Sophs pov-
I looked around and my eyes caught his brown eyes. My favourite thing to look at. I saw him smile slightly at me. I smiled back being brought a sense of comfort. Then something changed in his face and he stood up and walked out. I heard everyone gasp but I couldn't bring myself to do anything or call after. A squeeze on my hands brought me out of trance and I turned to face olly again. I couldn't do this. I needed him and only him. I gave a small sad smile at olly and I saw confusion grow in his face. I pulled my hands away and whispered, "I can't do this. It's always been him." I look at olly and place a kiss on his cheek. "You are amazing but I can't do this I'm sorry." And with that I rushed out the room following mason. I called for him once I saw him stood looking out a window. "Mase..."

Masons pov-
I can't believe I did that. I ruined her wedding. I felt a tear roll down my face. I felt horrible. But I was jealous and I couldn't sit in there to watch her marry another man and confess her love when that's all I wanted to do to her. "Mase.." I hear from behind me. My stomach dropped. I knew that voice from anywhere. I turned around to face her. She was beautiful. "I'm sorry." I said after a while of just staring at each other. She gave me a soft smile, "it's okay, it was quite exhilarating to run out of your wedding." She said. "You should go back." I said to her feeling bad. "Why would I go marry him when he isn't the one I want?" She questioned me. I looked at her, did that mean? "I want you Mase." She carried on, "it's always been you I love you" she said. I released a breath I didn't know I was holding and walked over to her and before she could say anything pressed my lips to hers.

Sophs pov-
He pressed his lips to mine. This was everything I ever wanted. I grabbed his shirt pulling him closer, he smiled into the kiss. We broke away. "If that wasn't obvious I love you as well." He said rubbing his thumb over my cheek. I smiled up at him lovingly. "Took you long enough mount." I said making us both laugh. "You know what they say, better late than never." He said before pressing his lips to mine once more.
Maybe we could always have each others love...

An
I really enjoyed writing this one and I hope it fits to what everyone wanted the story to end like!! Remember im okay with taking any requests (even new ideas) if you leave them in the comments I will try to write them to the best I can