"don't flatter yourself she's here for me"

This is based on a fake game!

I was sat in the stands at Stamford bridge watching my boyfriend mason play. We had been secretly dating for 18 months after I had a bad public breakup with my ex the year before. This game was important. Chelsea had to win to get through to the final of the champions league. The only issue being it was against my exs team. I had met Jude at school and we had dated for a long time until I walked in on him cheating. It had broke my heart and I moved out of Germany and back home as soon as I could and that's when I met mason at one of my photoshoots. He treated me like a princess and I had never been happier. I was nervous coming today, I didn't want to see him no matter that I had already moved on. I sat next to Cartia Ben girlfriend who I had bonded with after the boys has introduced us. "Girl I can't believe your ex is here" she said to me. I laughed and shook my head, "I know right I just hope I don't bump into him." I say running my hands together feeling the cold get to them as we sat in our seats. "I'm sure you won't what are the chances of that?" She said before we got focused on the second half that was just starting. After 10 minutes mason scored and me and Cartia celebrated. "If they keep this lead we are going through to the final baby!!" I shout as she filmed me celebrating my boyfriends goal. After many nervous minutes left the ref finally blew the final whistle. Me and Cartia looked at each other before hugging. "They actually fucking did it." I say laughing in disbelief. We celebrated some more with the boys family's before we made our way down to where our boys would be. We stood outside the changing rooms wanting nothing more then to hug our boys. That was until I heard his voice behind me. "Well well well Lyra still cheering me on I see." I turn around before scoffing. I went to say something before I heard masons voice, "she's here for me don't flatter yourself." He said before walking over to me and pulling me into a kiss. Jude looked at us wide eyes before walking away. I looked up at mason laughing, "I'm proud of you baby." He nodded, "i know, I love you." He said with jealousy still laced in his voice. "I love you the most ever."