"Another reason to join you."

"The only issue is." My brother started playing with the chain round his neck showing me he was nervous. "What dec?" I asked growing impatient. "Well there was only one room left when I called so o booked it.." he started. I looked at him confused. "Right okay.." I asked confused at the issue. "And basically I also told Mason he could stay and basically they had no other rooms so youhavetosharearoom.." he said the last part quickly so I couldn't hear what he said. "I have to what?!" I asked. "You have to share and no he has to come as well." Dec said making me groan. Mason mount, Declan's best friend for life. I had grown up with him and hated him since i met him. He was good looking don't get me wrong but he knew he was fit and was so cocky about it. He knew he could annoy me and this led to the hatred I had for him. "Fine whatever." I sighed. Walking towards the room where I could already tell he was in. I slowly opened the door bringing my bag with me. "Ahh my roommate finally arrived" I hear him say from round the corner. I internally groan at my brother. "I have unfortunately." I say going round the corner to see mason laid on the only bed in the room. "Yea no I'm sleeping on the bed." I said to him placing my bag on the floor and crossing my arms. He laughed, "ahh sweetheart, if I can't have the bed to myself your sharing." He said to me crossing his hands behind his head making his shirt rise up slightly. I laughed sarcastically, "yea no, I'm here for dec and Lauren and I'm not sharing." I said to him. "Why can't you share? Are you 12?" He said to me. I thought about it. There wasn't really a reason not to share apart from me being petty. "Yea I sleep naked." I smile at him proud of myself for thinking of an excuse. Mason sighed, "oh baby, that's just another reason for me to join you." He said standing up and walking towards me. "Did you really think thst would work?" He whispered as he leaned down to be close to me ear. "I know you fancy me, I see the way you stare at me." I scoff about to pull away, "don't worry baby I fancy you to." He whispers before walking away and out the room. I feel myself blush. He really was good at this stuff.