"Call me when you want to know how an actual relationship feels like P2"

Requested by @chillyswifey

"You mean to tell me you spoke to a random stranger at a bar and they convinced you to break up with the same guy I've been trying to convince you about for years" my bestfriend said. "Erm yea, he also gave me number and told me to call him." I said nervously twisting the ends on my hair. "What message him right now." "Yea but what do I say?" My bestfriend stopped and thought about it before snatching my phone from me. "No!! What are you doing." I say trying to take my phone back from her. "Don't worry about it Mae when have I ever failed you?" She asked making me sigh. "Fine just don't do anything stupid please?" I sit down on her sofa. About two minutes later I hear her squeal, "Omg he already answered!!" I jumped up, "what where?" She threw my phone at me.

Mae✨
Hi Mason, it's Mae. Im totally free for a date?

"Omg lils I can't believe you put that as the opening message what the hell?" I shouted at my bestfriend before scrolling down.

Mason💙
Hey Mae I'm so glad you messaged I was waiting, I'm free tomorrow if you want? I can pick you up?

"Are you going to reply to him?" Lily asked me. "Of course I am he was gorgeous." I say blushing.

Mae✨
Of course tomorrow is perfect. What time was thinking?

Mason💙
What about 11am? It can be an all day thing? Xx
Mae✨
Sounds perfect my address is..... I can't wait to see you xx

Mason💙
See you there gorgeous xx

Once me and mason had organised a time I left lilys house to go home and prepare. I was nervous. The next morning I woke up and got ready before making a coffee and waiting for mason. I hear a car pull up outside and I smile knowing it's mason. I lock up and walk outside to see him leant against his car. "Good morning gorgeous." He greets me as he pulls me into a hug. "Hello handsome." I say back instantly feeling at home. We got in his car before he starts driving to our first destination. "I'm glad you listened to my advice." He said to me turning to smile st me. "Yea so am I, I didn't realise how unhappy I was until I broke up with him." He smiled at me before pulling up at a cafe. "Let's get some food." He said tapping my thigh making my stomach do somersaults. We both got some breakfast and sat and spoke to get to know each other. We left and mason took us to the park our next location. "Thought we could go for a nice walk." He said to me as we got out the car. I smile and nodded before linking my hand with his out-held hand. I feel myself blush when he starts drawing circles with his thumb. We spoke the whole way laughing about embarrassing story's and before we know it we have sat on a random bench for 6 hours. "I think I should go home." I say to mason as o check the time. He nods, "only if you promise we can do this again." I start laughing, "of course we can. This was the best date I've ever been on and we didn't really do a lot." I say taking his hand and walking back to his car. "I'm glad you had a good time." Mason said pulling my hand so I'm close enough for him to hug me. I look up at him and smile whilst his arms are around me. I see how his eyes flicker to my lips and back to my eyes again. "Can I kiss you?" He whispers leaning in. I nod. Firework went off around us as his lips press against mine. When we finally pull away we are both blushing. "Let's do that again at some point." I joke making him laugh. "Definitely."
"I still remember that first date and now I'm marrying her." Mason says as we sit at the table with our family's. Mason finally proposed to me after 7 years together. "About time son."
My dad said patting him on the back laughing. I sit back and watch, smiling. "What you thinking about?" I hear my fiance ask. "Just about how different life could be if I didn't listen to your advice." I admit. He smiles at me and connects our lips quickly before pulling back, "I'm glad you called me as well."

I'm sorry this request took so long but I didn't have any ideas so it's my least favourite ever but I hope it's somewhat enjoyable!! Please remember I take requests!