"In front of the window.."

Set as teenagers
"Mum what room is mine again??" I ask as I walk up the stairs. My family had just moved to Portsmouth after my dad got a new job. "The one that faces next door." She shouts from downstairs. I sigh and open the door to see the freshly decorated room. I look around before sitting at my dest that was facing the house next to us. We had accidentally bumped into them finding out they were the mounts and like us had two sons and two daughters. Their youngest was apparently my age and they are going to introduce us when he was back from football training. I looked across to see a window on the other side. Note to self never change with the blind open.
It had been two weeks since we had moved in and god I hated him. When my mum finally introduced me to mason the mounts youngest he was the most gorgeous boy I had ever seen. I hadn't been expecting him to be so fit and I stuttered so badly when he asked me what my name was. Mason had made fun of me ever since and it was just my luck his room was the room opposite mine. I was sat at my desk writing an essay that was due the next day when I looked up to see mason stood at his window. When he noticed he had my attention he smiled and waved making me laugh and wave back. He laughed as well before turning round and then slowly taking his shirt off before turning round and smirking at me. My jaw dropped, what was he playing at. My phone buzzed making me take my gaze of mason and his abs and on my phone.
Mason
Like what you see??
I looked up at the window before putting a thumbs up. He laughed.
Mason
Was this a good apology?
He sent next making me confused. Why was he apologising??
Lyra
Why are you apologising?
Mason
For making fun of you stuttering you haven't spoke to me since
I look up to him and put a thumbs up and smiled.
Lyra
I didn't think you wanted me to but this is a great apology and I think you should do it everyday...
Mason
Oh yea? I could be down for that

And that's how it happened. Me and mason. All because of the window.