ꜰ ᴏ ᴜ ʀ

TW// cussing, bullying, punching, talk of (and laughing at) dead relatives, fighting,

Raven's POV

I woke up groggily, to the sound of my alarm blaring on my phone.

"Ughhhh, turn that shit off." Sashi groaned from the other side of the room. I reached over, squinting at the bright light of my phone. I stopped the timer and sat up.

"Come on, time for school." I said to Sashi, who groaned in return. "I hate Wednesdays! Why can't the week just be over?" They whined. "I do too, but we've gotta get to school. Come on, get up." I said, walking over, and dragging Sashi up from the floor.

Our parents are always gone to work before we get up for school, so I'm in charge of making sure Sashi gets up.

I grabbed some clothes and left so Sashi could change.

I went to the bathroom and put on my clothes, which consisted of; grew sweats, a brown-grey-flannel, with a short sleeved hoodie type thing overtop.

I then brushed my teeth and fixed up my hair

I left the bathroom, and headed to the kitchen to find something to fix for Sashi and I.

We didn't have much of anything, so I saved the last of the toaster waffles for Sashi and decided I would eat breakfast at school. They occasionally have good stuff in the cafeteria.

A few minutes later, Sashi clomped downstairs wearing high-waisted black jeans, a short sleeved white T shirt, with a black spaghetti-strapped top over it.

"Hey!" I greeted. "It's too early for this." They groaned. I laughed. "Too bad. There's some toaster waffles. You want that?" I asked. "Sure."

I opened up our small freezer and grabbed the waffles out, and tossed them into the toaster.

"You want something on them?" I asked. "Do we have anything to put on them?" Sashi asked, annoyance lacing his tone. I sighed, walking over to the fridge. "We have butter and syrup." I said. "Syrup, please."

I took out the container of syrup and stuck it in the microwave for a few seconds to warm it up. I grabbed a plate, and the waffles popped up from the toaster. I quickly grabbed the hot waffles and dropped them, pouring some syrup on them. I handed Sashi the plate, and a fork.

They had pored their self a glass of milk.

He ate in silence as I hopped up onto the counter.

"You know, they're trying their best, Sashi." I said. She paused for a moment, looking down at his plate. "I...I know they are. It's just- It's hard. I don't like this. Any of it. It sucks ass. My friends will mention some video they saw on YouTube that's really famous, and I'll just have to pretend that I know what they're talking about, because I've never even looked at YouTube." They held their head in their hands.