ᴇ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ

TW// cussing, underage drinking, getting drunk, driving drunk mention

Raven's POV

I could hear loud music as we approached a large home.

"This isn't an official, fancy after party, is it?" I asked, lightly laughing. "Nope. Just some thing one of the guys does after the finals." Faro grinned. "I can tell."

"Remember, you've gotta drive us back to the hotel, Faro. I can't drive." I said. "You're not joking? You actually don't know how to drive?" He asked. "My family doesn't own a car, idiot." I rolled my eyes. "Fair enough."

We got out of the car and headed towards the porch. As we entered, someone, who I assumed may be the host of the party, saw us.

"The winner has arrived!" He yelled, clearly already drunk off his ass. More drunken people clapped. Faro patted my back. "You're basically a celebrity already." He grinned. I rolled my eyes.

"Permission to drink a little bit as long as I'm still able to drive us home?" Faro asked. "Sure, whatever. But if you get drunk we're walking!" I said. "I know, I know."

He grabbed my hand and drug me further into the house. It was a really nice house, if you think past the smell of alcohol and sweat.

"You ever had a drink?" Faro asked. I shook my head. He grabbed a bottle of something and shoved it in my hands. "What is it?" In asked, looking at the unmarked bottle of some clear liquid. "You tell me." Faro said, popping the cap off and motioning for me to try it.

He didn't even know what it was yet he was telling me to put it in my body?

I was hesitant, but put the bottle to my lips and took a swig. The strong, awful taste hit my tongue and burned my throat. I took the bottle away from me and grimaced.

"Oh, god, what is that? It's awful!" I scrunched my nose. Faro shrugged, taking the bottle from me and talking a sip himself. He laughed through his coughs, wiping his mouth. "Oh, that's- that's just straight up tequila." He snorted. "It's disgusting."

"I prefer this." Faro said, handing me a cup of something. "What is it?" I asked. "Doesn't matter. Just try it." He said.

It was alright. Definitely better than the tequila.

Time skip

I don't know how much time had passed. I hadn't drank much, but Faro had. I told him not to, but he did. I am not letting him drive us back to the hotel drunk, and I can't drive, so we're kind of screwed.

"Do you-" I paused, noticing he was gone. I turned around, looking for him. "Faro?" I asked loudly over the music.

I heard chanting from a room over, and went that way. When I entered the room, I saw Faro sitting on a table, downing a whole bottle of tequila, as everyone chanted "chug! chug! chug! chug! chug!"

There goes our ride. Officially.

Faro finished the bottle and wiped his mouth with a big, drunk smile on his face.

He somehow spotted me amongst the crowd, and waved, smiling.

"Love!" He slurred over his words, jumping down from the table and coming towards me. He wrapped his arms around my neck and swayed us side to side. "Hi, Faro." I laughed, patting his back. He looked at me with an out-of-it look. "You're so prettyyyy!" He said. "You're so drunkkkk!" I mocked his voice.

"Kiss!" Someone yelled at us, repeating the word over and over, until almost everyone was chanting 'kiss.'

Faro grinned at me. I rolled my eyes, standing up on my tip-toes, giving him a kiss. The people cheered. I, for some reason, found this funny in a way. So many grown ass men, chanting for us to kiss. Either most of them are severely drunk, or they're all just allys.