ɴ ɪ ɴ ᴇ

TW// cussing, mean teacher?, almost crying? Idk

Faro's POV
Four weeks later

Raven and I have gotten closer and closer. He's real sweet. I like him. Not like like him, though! Just like, as in friends! Yeah, friends.

Raven is a really good skater. One of the better ones I've seen. Surprisingly, because he learnt everything he knew before me from shitty, low quality YouTube videos.

The two of us were sitting in our last class, and Raven seemed to be dozing off. This was a boring ass subject to learn, plus, he had seemed really tired recently.

I scrunched my eyebrows when I noticed the bitchy teacher walking Raven's way, with an annoyed look on his face. He slammed his fist down on Raven's desk, snapping him from his half asleep state, obviously scaring him half to death.

What happens if you scare someone half to death two times? Do they die?

Anyways,

"Sleeping in my class, are we, Mister Crimson?" The teacher asked. "S-Sorry, sir." Raven's hands slightly shook from the sudden fright. The class giggled. Pricks. "This is the third time this year, Raven. I'm gonna write you up if it happens again." Raven nodded. "Yes, sir. Sorry, sir." He swallowed.

The teacher then walked away. Raven glanced over at me, and I gave him a sorry frown. He wiped his eyes and looked back away.

Wiped his eyes? Was he about to cry?

The bell suddenly rang loudly, and I saw Raven slightly jump as it startled him.

"Hey, Ray!" I said, jogging over to his seat across the room. He half-assed a smile. "Wanna go back to my place and talk skating and shit? Maybe come up with a routine?" I asked. "Oh, sure! I'll have to ask my mom." He said. I nodded.

We walked out to the front of the school and he dialed his mum.

"Hey, sweetie, what's up?" She asked through the phone. "Hay, can I go to Faros place? Talk skating and stuff? Routines?" He asked. "Oh! Yeah, sure! Just make sure to tell your sister that you're not gonna walk home with her." His mum said. "Ok, I will."

"Don't have too much fun, ok?" His mum giggled. I felt my face get hot as Raven's eyes widened. "Mom! He's right here! He can hear you!" He covered his eyes. "Well good! Let him hear me when I say not to spoil my innocent boy!" She yelled, making sure I head her.

I could already tell my face was red.

Raven looked up at me, mouthing, "I'm so sorry," to which I stared giggling.

"Ok, be safe, sweetie!" His mum yelled, handing up.

"Oh, my god! I am so sorry! I don't know why she said that!" Raven covered his mouth. I wheezed. "It's- Its ok." I laughed. "Does he know you're gay? Is that why she said it?" I asked. "No, I haven't told her! I don't know why she said that!" He groaned. "I mean, it's kind of obvious." I joked.

He scoffed.

"And what's that supposed to mean, exactly?" He asked. I held back my laughter. "No, am I a gay stereotype?" He asked. I shrugged. "I dunno, maybe." I said. He groaned.

"Ray?" His sister asked from behind me. "You good?" She asked. "Yup! All good!" He snapped back to his normal self quickly.

"You're going by yourself by the way. I'm headed back to Faro's place to talk skating and shit." Raven said to her. She grinned, raising her eyebrows up and down. "Not you too!" Raven groaned. She giggled. "Ok, well, have fun! But not too much fun!" She yelled, scurrying away.

"Be safe, Sashi!"

"I will!"

Raven turned to me, seeing the look on my face that showed I was about to laugh.

"Don't. Don't laugh. Nothing about this is funny." He said blankly, making me start wheezing, to which he did too.

"Oh god, let's just go." I laughed. "I thought you said you're atheist!" Raven gasped, covering his heart. "I am, dip wad." I said, pushing his head.

"Let's just go."

Words: 685