CHAPTER 4

Chapter 4

    Seeing Jiang Hui's surprised expression, the middle-aged elder sister couldn't help laughing and said, "Sister, you heard that right, it's ten buns."

    After she finished speaking, she quickly took out a small bag from her pocket, He took out a bundle of money from the small bag, and in that bundle of money, there were many denominations of ten yuan.

    According to Jiang Hui's visual inspection, her money was worth at least one hundred yuan.

    This eldest sister is indeed a rich person, and it is really rare that she carries so much money with her.

    After confirming that she really wanted to buy ten steamed buns, Jiang Hui quickly took a food bag, picked up ten mushroom meat buns with chopsticks, and put them in.

    She tied the mouth of the bag again and handed it to the elder sister, "Elder sister, here is the bun."

    After the elder sister took the bun, Jiang Hui took the two yuan she handed over.

    At this time, several little boys ran over.

    Two of them yelled at the middle-aged elder sister: "Grandma, grandma, you bought buns, I want to eat, I want to eat too..."

    The middle-aged elder sister looked at the two good grandchildren with a smile, and immediately opened the bag , and took a bun for each of them.

    As soon as the two boys got the buns, they immediately stuffed them into their mouths.

    As soon as they ate it, their eyes lit up, and the action of eating the buns became much faster, and they finished a bun in three or two strokes.

    After eating, they stretched out their hands to the middle-aged elder sister again, "Grandma, this steamed stuffed bun is delicious, it smells so good, I want to eat it, I want to eat it..."

    The middle-aged elder sister saw two good-looking grandchildren The look of devouring it, and smelling the mouth-watering aroma of the mushroom meat bun, she also wants to eat one now.

    She took one for each of her two grandchildren, and then ate one for herself.

    When the middle-aged elder sister ate it, her eyes lit up, "This bun is delicious, so delicious!"

    She looked at Jiang Hui again, and asked her with a smile, "Sister, is this bun made by your family? "

    Jiang Hui nodded, "Yes, it's made by our family."

    "Your family's craftsmanship is so good, this steamed stuffed bun is really delicious. You bring me another ten buns, I won’t cook for lunch today, let them all taste your delicious buns.”

    Jiang Hui knew that the elder sister was rich, so she packed ten mushroom meat for her Bag, and then took the money from her hand.

    Several men and women who were watching nearby also asked the middle-aged elder sister, "Sister Xiaolan, is this bun really so delicious?"

    The middle-aged elder sister's name is Zhao Xiaolan.

    When she heard these people's questions, she smiled back directly: "Of course it's delicious, otherwise, I wouldn't buy so many."

    A middle-aged man next to him laughed and joked Zhao Xiaolan, "Sister Xiaolan, you bought so many , I’m not afraid that I won’t be able to finish it, how about I help you eat two?”

    Zhao Xiaolan spat lightly: “Fuck yours! If you want to eat, buy it yourself.”

    Jiang Hui also said at this time: “Big brothers and sisters, our family’s steamed stuffed buns are really delicious. I’m not boasting. I can assure you that after eating one, you’ll definitely want to eat a few more. I only have six shiitake mushroom meat buns left here. If you want to buy them, buy them quickly. Otherwise, you won’t be able to buy it in a while~”