CHAPTER 50

Chapter 50

    For this grand event in Pengcheng, Jiang Hui asked Ye Xiaoyu to discuss with the city government to see if he could ask the city government to come forward and help them apply for an invitation letter for Wanjie City Industrial Park.

    For this land auction in Pengcheng, if there is no invitation letter issued by the official Pengcheng, they will not be able to attend the auction.

    And this time the land auction also officially started the rapid development of Pengcheng's real estate industry.

    The real estate industry across the country has also entered an era of vigorous development. It has been booming for more than 40 years before declining from the peak.

    Since Jiang Hui was born again and has this ability, she also wants to make some money from it.

    It's just that she will not do things that are ignorant of conscience, and will not use real estate to increase leverage crazily. In the end, the company collapsed, but countless people suffered.

    She will build one building after another before selling it, and never leave it unfinished, this is her promise.

    Before participating in the Pengcheng Land Auction, Jiang Hui suddenly thought that there was one very important thing she had not done, and that was the launch of the mobile phone!

    According to the historical process of the previous life, on November 21, 1987, Xu bought the country's first mobile phone in Guangdong Province, spending a total of 26,000 yuan, of which 20,000 yuan was for a Motorola mobile phone, and 6,000 yuan was the network access fee. (From Baidu information)

    From this day on, the mobile phone market in Huaguo has been controlled by foreign mobile phone manufacturers for a long period of time, and the money has been made by foreigners.

    The mobile phone industry has always been a sunrise industry in the future, and it will prevail for many, many years.

    For example, the fruit mobile phone in the beautiful country in the 21st century will sell more than 50 million units in China alone in 2021, and the sales amount is very staggering. (Data from Baidu)

    In this life, Jiang Hui has the Wanjie Mall, and she hopes that she can break the curse.

    It is only October now, and there is still more than a month before November 21, so she still has time to prepare.

    Jiang Hui first asked the customer service Xiaoshang: "Xiaoshang, if I want to launch the mobile phone now, can the customer talk normally?" The

    customer service Xiaoshang replied: "Of course, the navigation system you are using now is an additional function of this system. , the mobile phone you bought in the mall can communicate all over the world."

    Jiang Hui asked again: "I remember that mobile communication in the previous life was not allowed for private use. The mobile phone and communication system we sell, what if the higher-ups find out? Do you want to do it?"

    Customer service small businessman: "The source of our goods has proven to be very reliable, and the communication system will also set up a company in the port city. All of them are well documented and there will be no problems. If you are worried, you can ask Ask your superiors what they mean, or you can choose to cooperate with the country."

    Jiang Hui really wants to make money and break the curse of being monopolized by foreign goods in her previous life, but she hopes from the bottom of her heart that her motherland will get better and better. I will challenge some bottom lines, and the red line that should be kept must be kept!