CHAPTER 23

Chapter 23

    Shi Dayong said eagerly: "No, Brother Jun, we came to Yangcheng after a lot of trouble, and at least we walked around before going back. Otherwise, people would ask us what we saw and ate in Yangcheng. We can't say anything, how embarrassing."

    Qiao Qianjun felt that what he said made sense, but now he was even more eager to go back to make money and sell the goods in his hand as soon as possible.

    This time, the trip to Yangcheng was really smooth. The smoothness made him feel a little unbelievable, but it also allowed him to see and find opportunities to make a fortune.

    Qiao Qianjun seemed to think of something suddenly, stopped, and said to Shi Dayong seriously: "Dayong, I think so, we two will work separately, I will go back to sell goods, you stay, help me pay attention to that Jiang Boss, didn't she say that she will find a store to open a store soon, can you see where she will open?"

    "Also, if these watches sell well after I go back, I will send you a telegram, and you can help me get the goods and send them to you." Come back."

    "You can also take this opportunity to walk more here in Yangcheng, see more, gain insights, maybe next time I come here, I will ask you to lead the way."

    Shi Dayong also felt that it was ok when he heard it, "Okay , then I’ll stay and you go back.”

    There are many, many people like Qiao Qianjun who come to Yangcheng from other provinces to buy goods or look for opportunities to make a fortune.

    In this era, there is no shortage of visionary people.

    Most of these people who dare to travel thousands of miles to Yangcheng to make a fortune are people with foresight, foresight and the courage to fight hard.

    The appearance of Jiang Hui allowed them to quickly find this opportunity to make a fortune.

    Whether it's wholesale or retail, Jiang Hui's attitude is very good.

    The proprietress stood at the door of her shop, watching Jiang Hui's business flourish, and she received 10,000 to 20,000 yuan in the blink of an eye.

    Jiang Hui was busy until eight o'clock in the evening, and quietly replenished the goods several times in the middle. Seeing that there were fewer people, she closed the stall and made an appointment with the proprietress to come back tomorrow.

    She found a nearby hotel to stay, and took a shower to wash off the sweat and greasy body.

    She just went into the mall and bought a portion of boiled fish, a portion of boiled cabbage heart, and a large cup of milk tea, served with rice, and she was full.

    After eating and drinking enough, she took out the money put into the system warehouse and counted it. Today, she sold a total of more than 35,000 yuan.

    Jiang Hui thought to himself, as expected, Yangcheng's business is easy to do. It's just such a small mobile stall that can sell so much goods in a day.

    If she can open a large electrical appliance wholesale city in this area, and people from all over the country come to her to wholesale watches and electrical appliances, how much money will she make?

    Hurry up about finding a storefront.

    When Jiang Hui was selling goods during the day, she also asked the proprietress of the grocery store, is there any storefront for rent nearby? Or for sale?

    The proprietress shook her head and said that she hadn't heard of it for the time being.

    Jiang Hui also asked her to help make inquiries, and after the matter was completed, she would be given an introduction fee.