CHAPTER 27

Chapter 27

    Outside the grocery store, the inner three floors and the outer three floors were full of people.

    Jiang Hui got out of the car and walked over to see that those people were still holding banknotes in their hands, shouting loudly one by one.

    "Boss, bring me fifty ladies' quartz watches and one hundred electronic watches."

    "Boss, I also want ten men's quartz watches and fifty electronic watches."

    "Boss, I want two hundred electronic watches." Watches, fifty quartz watches."

    "Boss, I'll come first, you get the goods for me first..."

    "Don't squeeze the ones in the back..."

     The boss and the proprietress were busy walking around inside, and there were two old man who looked like their parents was helping.

    This business is really good!

    Jiang Hui saw that the boss's business was so good, so she didn't bother her, turned around and went back to the car.

    She also bought that building, and it won't be long before she can make a lot of money. Jiang Hui doesn't need to find a place to set up a stall now.

    She suddenly thought that her uncle's house was not far from here, and her uncle and aunt had helped her a lot in her previous life. Now that Jiang Hui had time, she wanted to go and visit them.

    She quickly placed an order at Wanjie Mall, and bought a piece of cured fish, a piece of bacon, a box of spiritual tea, a few catties of apples and oranges, and a gift box of supplements.

    About twenty minutes later, the car stopped at the gate of the Provincial Public Security Compound.

    Jiang Hui asked Jiang Long and Jiang Feng to wait for her outside, and she got out of the car with two big bags of gifts.

    In the guard room of the gate of the public security compound, an old man in his sixties sat guarding the gate.

    When he saw Jiang Hui approaching, he looked up and down, walked out and asked her, "Little girl, who are you looking for?"

    Jiang Hui replied with a smile: "Master, hello! I'm looking for Ye Zhiguo from Sandong. I am his niece, he is my uncle, my name is Jiang Hui, Jiang from Dajiang, Hui from Wisdom."

    When the old man heard that she was Ye Zhiguo's niece, the vigilance in his eyes receded instantly, and a smile appeared on his old face.

    "So you are Ye Zhiguo's niece. Alas, little sister, you are late today. Your uncle's family of three went out early in the morning. They said they were going back to your aunt's natal house. They probably won't come back until later.

    " Hui only thought of visiting her uncle on the spur of the moment. She didn't have an appointment, so she ran away and couldn't find anyone, and she didn't feel disappointed.

    When she comes back next time, she must remember to call uncle first during working hours, make an appointment, and then visit them at home.

    Jiang Hui smiled and asked the old man, "Master, can I ask you to do me a favor?" The

    old man looked at Jiang Hui pleasingly, and asked her with a smile, "What can I do for you? Tell me."

    Jiang Hui raised her hand "I want to put these presents here with you first, please pass them on to my uncle when he comes back, is that okay?"

    The old man nodded briskly, "Okay, you can leave some Note, when I saw your uncle come back, I gave him everything.”