CHAPTER 59

Chapter 59

    Jiang Hui smiled at everyone, and continued, "Don't get excited, everyone. I haven't finished yet. In addition to donating to build teaching buildings and roads, I will also rebuild our Jiang family's ancestral hall."

    The villagers said in surprise: "Wow! We still need to build the ancestral hall! This is a good thing!"

    "Huihui, if your family pays for the construction of the ancestral hall, the ancestors will bless your family to continue to make a fortune."

    Jiang Hui continued to laugh: "In addition, our village We will distribute some holiday gifts and red envelopes to the lonely elderly, extremely poor households, and elderly people who are over 60 years old, so that they can have a better life."

    Following Jiang Hui's words, the villagers continued to say Exclaimed "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!"     Villagers whose families have elderly people who can enjoy this benefit smiled very happily, and directly praised: " Huihui

    's family is really kind!"

    "Good people will be rewarded!"

Grandpa was even happier, and called the brothers and family of the Shangjiang family, as well as the clan elders and the village chief to have dinner together.

    The food for this luncheon was specially given by Jiang Hui to the God of Kitchen gourmet flagship store. Four tables of food were prepared at noon, and then they brought tables and chairs and sent them to the village by truck for the banquet.

    Jiang Hui's home is too small to accommodate four large tables, so he can only set one table inside the house, and the other three tables are placed directly outside, and then a sunshade is set up.

    There are still few people building large houses in rural areas now, and the wedding wine is usually placed in the open space in front of the house because it cannot fit inside.

    The village head is a person who has eaten delicious food at the flagship restaurant of Chef God, and he is no longer shocked when he sees these bowls of big dishes being served.

    But the elders of the Jiang family, as well as the brothers and family of the Jiang family, have never seen so many delicious dishes.

    Apart from braised pork, there were many other things that they had never seen or eaten. They didn't even know what it was, so they couldn't help asking.

    Jiang Hui asked the chef and waiter who came to deliver the food to give them the name of the dish.

    Braised pork in brown sauce, steamed turbot fish, Huadiao oily chicken, fried crab with ginger and scallions, spicy shrimp, hot and sour goose sausage, beef with fresh mushrooms, barbecued pork in honey sauce, fish-flavored eggplant, and stir-fried choy sum with lard residue.

    With a pot of corn ribs soup and dim sum gold and silver steamed buns, there are twelve large bowls, filling a large round table.

    Jiang Hui also paired the table with two bottles of Chef God's fine wine and two bottles of Chef God's juice produced by his own gourmet factory, so that they could eat and drink happily.

    When Mr. Jiang, the master, picked up his chopsticks and asked everyone to eat, those pairs of chopsticks waved towards the dishes he liked.

    After eating this, everyone praised it loudly.

    "Wow, this dish is really delicious!"

    "This one is also delicious!" This is the exclamation of some child while eating, and he can't even speak clearly.