CHAPTER 58

Chapter 58

    Jiang Hui replied: "Let's go back and have a look first."

    Ye Ningxiang smiled and said: "That's what I told the village chief, then take a look, when you are free, let's go back together again?"

    Jiang Hui thought for a while , "Just this weekend!"

    Ye Ningxiang replied: "Okay, then I will ask your grandpa if they will go back? Then prepare something to take back."

    Jiang Hui nodded and smiled: "Okay."

    Ye Ningxiang immediately went to ask Mr. Jiang He and Mrs. Jiang, "Dad, Mom, we plan to go back to the village on weekends to take a look, do you want to go back together?" Mrs.

    Jiang came out to live for a while, and also wanted to go back to the village to take a look, so he replied directly: "I Go back and have a look."

    Not to mention old lady Jiang, she wants to go back and show off to everyone in the village how powerful her eldest son is now.

    She also hurriedly said, "I want to go back and have a look."

    When it was time to go back on the weekend, Jiang Hui found that Mrs. Jiang had packed several large bags and asked her to help carry them into the car.

    Jiang Hui asked her, "Grandma, what did you bring back? Why did you pack so many bags?"

    Mrs. Jiang said with a smile, "I saw a lot of unfinished lo mei, biscuits and pastries at home, so I wanted to bring them home. Go back and give A Liang and A Yang a taste."

    After the old lady Jiang finished speaking, she secretly looked at Jiang Hui, as if she was afraid that she would get angry.

    Jiang Hui is indeed a little speechless, but now she is not going to talk about her for such a little thing.

    These ready-to-eat lo mei, biscuits and cakes were originally reserved for Mr. Jiang and the old lady to eat when they have nothing to do, or when they are hungry, but the old man actually packed them all and took them back for his grandson to eat.

    The A Liang and A Yang mentioned by the old lady Jiang are the sons of her second uncle and third uncle's family, and they are also the two grandchildren that the old lady loves most.

    The second child and the third child both have a son and a daughter. As for the other two Jiang Hui's cousins, Mrs. Jiang didn't mention a word.

    Jiang Hui is also used to Old Madam Jiang's patriarchy. As long as she doesn't offend her, she doesn't bother to take care of the old lady's affairs, whoever she likes to pet.

    As for the things that the old lady looted back from her home, she turned a blind eye and turned a blind eye, treating it as a kind gift from her family.

    Old Madam Jiang was relieved to see Jiang Hui take the things in her hand and put them into the car without saying anything to her.

    Her granddaughter is not very old, but her aura is very scary.

    Every time Jiang Hui put on a straight face, Mrs. Jiang was a little afraid of her, mainly because she was afraid that Jiang Hui and Ye Ningxiang would not let her enjoy life in the city.

    The happy life of living in a luxury house, eating meat every day, and wearing new clothes is exactly what Mrs. Jiang dreams of. She is reluctant to give up the good life here.

    There were a lot of people going home today, so Jiang Hui called Ye Xiaoyu to her, and asked him and Jiang Feng to drive a car and drive her, Mr. Jiang and Mrs. Jiang, Jiang Jingdong and Ye Ningxiang back to the village.