CHAPTER 44

Chapter 44

    During lunch, Jiang Hui sat between Xia Hong and Ye Xiaoyu.

    Xia Hong continued to pick up food for her, "Huihui, order more dishes, you are welcome!"

    Ye Xiaoyu also picked up a chopstick for her from time to time, "Huihui, this dish is good, try it."

     With his hospitality, Jiang Hui's bowl was never empty.

    After eating, Jiang Hui felt that her stomach was about to burst and she was too full.

    After lunch at Ye's house and sitting for a while, Jiang Hui got up to say goodbye, "Uncle, Aunt, I'll go back first, and come to see you when I have time."

    Xia Hong took her hand and said reluctantly : "Why did you leave so quickly? Sit for a while, and leave after dinner?"

    Jiang Hui said with a smile: "No, next time!"

    Xia Hong had no choice but to say: "Then come and play next time you are free." Ah!"

    Jiang Hui nodded and smiled: "Yes, I will come to visit you and uncle when I have time."

    Jiang Hui said goodbye to Ye's family and got into the jeep driven by Ye Xiaoyu.

    She said to Ye Xiaoyu with emotion: "Brother Ye, your family is too warm."

    Ye Xiaoyu smiled softly: "This means that they welcome you very much. Look how much my parents like you."

    Jiang Hui heard that The subtext in his words, but he smiled and said nothing.

    Seeing that she didn't answer, Ye Xiaoyu felt a little disappointed.

    It is rare to have a holiday during the Chinese New Year, and to be able to be with her without having to work. Ye Xiaoyu was not willing to go back so soon, but wanted to stay with her for a while.

    Ye Xiaoyu thought for a while, and then said to her: "Huihui, it's rare for us to have a holiday. It's still early, why don't we go to a movie?"

    Jiang Hui turned to look at him, deliberately teasing him, "Brother Ye, you Do you want to date me alone?"

    Ye Xiaoyu didn't expect that she would directly expose his purpose, and his ears burst into red instantly, "What do you think?"

    Jiang Hui replied seriously, "We can go to the movies as friends, but we can't fall in love."

    Ye Xiaoyu looked helpless Looked at her and said: "I know, we are partners, we are the best partners, watch a movie together, don't think so much, you are still young, I will not force you to fall in love with me Hearing what he said ,

    Jiang Hui smiled and said, "It's good that you understand, then let's go and watch a movie."

    At the cinema, Ye Xiaoyu went to buy tickets, while Jiang Hui watched the movie introduction.

    The movie shown today is actually the work of Mr. Feng, a very famous comedian in later generations. The content is also humorous and lively, with irony and criticism in the laughter. It should be worth watching.

    After buying the tickets, Ye Xiaoyu bought a pack of melon seeds, a pack of peanuts and two bottles of soda.

    When the movie started, Ye Xiaoyu walked in with Jiang Hui.

    In Jiangcheng now, there is only one movie theater in the whole city, so many people watch every show.

    Ye Xiaoyu quickly found their seats, and after letting Jiang Hui sit down, he sat down.