CHAPTER 57

Chapter 57

    the next day.

    The head of the village personally led the team. He walked to the town with fifty junior high school graduates and ten handymen who had passed his initial screening, and then took a bus to the city, and walked to Wanjie City together. Industrial park to interview.

    By the time their group of more than 60 people reached the Wanjie City Industrial Park, they were already sweating profusely from exhaustion, hungry and thirsty.

    There is one security guard on duty in the guard room, and another is the security captain, Chen Dong, who is also a veteran.

    As soon as Chen Dong saw so many people flocking to the gate of Wanjiecheng Industrial Park, he hurried out and asked them in a deep voice, "What are you doing?

    " Dong immediately felt respect, stepped forward, and said with a smile: "Hi, comrade! That's it. I am a fellow of Comrade Jiang Hui. She asked me to bring people from the village here for an interview. Please inform me. Just a moment."

    When Chen Dong heard that he was Jiang Hui's fellow villager, he immediately picked up the internal phone and called Ye Xiaoyu, "Mr. Ye, the village head of my sister-in-law's village has brought a group of people here for an interview."

    Ye Xiaoyu replied: "Okay , You bring them to the office to find me."

    "Yes!"

    After Chen Dong hung up the phone, he opened the locked door and said to the village chief with a good attitude: "Comrade, come with me, I will take You go in for an interview."

    Jiang Hui had already greeted Ye Xiaoyu yesterday, saying that the village chief would bring someone over for an interview today.

    So, after receiving the notification from the guard room, Ye Xiaoyu asked Chen Dong to bring the village chief and the others to the conference room.

    The village head and a group of villagers walked into the Wanjiecheng Industrial Park, looking at the brand new buildings with curiosity and surprise in their eyes.

    There are also those clean and spacious roads, the large trucks that come in and out, and the workers in factory uniforms walking back and forth inside. Thinking that they also have the opportunity to work here, I feel warm in my heart.

    But they are a little worried, wondering if they can pass the interview?

    Before bringing them here, the village head reminded them that they must work hard, otherwise, they might fail the interview.

    Ye Xiaoyu looked at the people who looked a little uneasy, and smiled gently: "Don't be nervous, as long as you meet the requirements, we will recruit you."

    He took out a stack of resumes and said to them: "Come on, You fill out a personal resume first, and then take out your diploma and related documents. If you have a technician certificate, we will give priority to admission, and the treatment will be better than that of workers."

    Everyone took the resume and began to take Take out a pen to fill in.

    Some people didn't bring pens, and when they felt panic and helpless, they heard Ye Xiaoyu say: "There are pens and inks next to them, you can get them yourself if you need them."

    They were relieved.

    After they all filled out their resumes, Ye Xiaoyu interviewed them personally for Jiang Hui's sake.

    Jiang Hui told him that she didn't want people in the village to know that she owned half of the shares in the Wanjie City Industrial Park, so she didn't come forward, but asked Ye Xiaoyu to come forward to handle this matter.