CHAPTER 10

Chapter 10

    Zeng Yaxin looked at the calm, strong and confident Jiang Hui, besides loving her, she admired her more.

    She said with emotion: "Ah Hui, you are so powerful. If I were me, I would definitely not be able to be as strong and capable as you."

    Jiang Hui smiled, "I can't help it. My family is poor and the environment forces me to hurry To be honest, I still envy you that you can grow up carefree."

    Zeng Yaxin has fair skin and rosy complexion, her home is in the city, she is well dressed, and she wears a beautiful watch on her wrist.

    It can be seen from the above aspects that she came from a family with a good family background.

    If you can choose your origin, who wouldn’t want to choose a good family to be born in, and live a good life!

    Jiang Hui laughed at herself, maybe she was someone with poor reincarnation skills.

    For people like her, if they want to live well in the future, they can only change their destiny through acquired diligence and hard work.

    Zeng Yaxin laughed when she heard Jiang Hui's words, "Ah Hui, if you didn't say that your family is poor, I wouldn't be able to tell just from your appearance. I thought your family was also very good."

    Jiang Hui looked at it with a smile glanced at her.

    Zeng Yaxin took the initiative to explain to her: "Look, you are beautiful, both civil and military, you have a bicycle, a watch, and the clothes you wear are pretty good. Just looking at these, who would have imagined that your family will be poor. "

    Jiang Hui sighed softly, and said to her frankly: "My family used to be very poor, but recently I started to sell steamed stuffed buns, and I started to feel better."

    Zeng Yaxin suddenly understood, "Oh, so your family sells steamed stuffed buns?" Then your mother's craftsmanship must be very good, isn't it?"

    Jiang Hui replied patiently: "Well, my mother's craftsmanship is not bad, but mine is even better. I'll bring you some steamed buns for you to try tomorrow. I promise you like it."

    Zeng Yaxin is also a foodie, her eyes lit up when she heard something delicious, "Really? Then I would like to thank you, but I can't let you give it away for free, I will buy it with money. "

    Jiang Hui glared at her angrily, "If I say I will give you food, I will give you food. You are not allowed to give money, or we will break up our friendship."

    Zeng Yaxin saw her pretty face pretending to be serious and serious, and then thought of going to school on the first day, she would give it to her. When I saw a good friend like Jiang Hui, I laughed happily, "Okay, okay, then I will take advantage of you if I don't give you money."

    Although I said so, I was taught by my parents since I was a child that I can't take it casually. Zeng Yaxin, who is a stranger, still decided that she would bring some snacks over tomorrow for Jiang Hui to eat.

    Good friends need to have reciprocity, so that the relationship can get deeper and deeper.

    At noon, Jiang Hui and Zeng Yaxin went to the cafeteria for dinner.

    She bought a meal, a vegetable, and a meat dish, and the total cost was only 20 cents, which was very affordable.

    Now in the school cafeteria, you can bring your own rice to steam the rice, and then bring some dried vegetables or pickles to accompany the rice. This is the most economical way.