CHAPTER 12

Chapter 12

    Before the yellow hair could speak, his companion had already raised the iron rod in his hand at Jiang Hui, and rushed towards Jiang Hui, "You street girl, see how I deal with you!"

    There were still a few people sitting and eating in the shop. Breakfast, seeing that people on both sides were about to fight, they quickly stood up and ran out.

    Fortunately, they pay the bill before eating, otherwise they will run out of bills.

    Everyone thought that Jiang Hui would definitely be doomed this time, and that she would definitely be beaten badly by this rotten boy.

    Ye Ningxiang was also so shocked that she rushed forward, wanting to protect her daughter, "Huihui, be careful!"

    They were worried about Jiang Hui, but she kicked in the air, kicked hard, and kicked the rotten boy who attacked her away. Go to the door of the store.

    Jiang Hui stepped over again, picked up the rotten boy weighing more than one hundred catties, and threw it directly on the street outside the store like throwing garbage.

    "Bah!"

    After a muffled sound, the rotten boy let out a miserable scream, "Ah!!!"

    All the onlookers stared at this scene, their eyes widened.

    After a while, everyone exclaimed, "Wow, this girl has so much strength!"

    "This girl is so handsome!"

    "The girl fights well!"

    "These guys are so rampant, they go around all day Go away, sister, beat them all out."

    In their place, the older middle-aged and elderly people would call the underage girls little sisters or sisters.

    People of the same generation or men and women who are about the same age refer to underage girls as sisters.

    A few years later, it will become popular in Guangdong Province to call young men and women "beautiful boys" and "beautiful girls".

    Jiang Hui turned to look at the yellow-haired and another bad boy again, looked at them coldly and asked, "Are you going out by yourself? Or shall I send you out?"

    The yellow hair and his companion saw that something was wrong, this girl looked like a Lianjiazi, they couldn't deal with it, so they had to withdraw quickly!

    The yellow-haired guy knows how to follow the wind, so he confessed directly, "Let's go by ourselves! We'll go by ourselves!" The

    two walked out of the store in despair, helped up the bad boy outside the door, and left quickly. on site.

    The few customers who were originally eating in the store did not go far, and just watched around not far from the door.

    Seeing that the bad guys were beaten away by the beautiful shopkeeper, they ran back to the shop and continued to eat the delicacies they had just left.

    Seeing Jiang Hui's power and arrogance, the onlookers applauded one by one.

    Jiang Hui smiled and cupped her hands towards the guests and onlookers, "Neighbors and distinguished guests, I'm really sorry to disturb you today, please forgive me."

    Everyone laughed and said, "Little girl is amazing!" You're great! Come on!"

    "You're welcome, little girl."