CHAPTER 18

Chapter 18

    Lu Afu nodded, and said with a serious face: "Dad, I will study hard."

    He is very self-aware. Although he has also worked in a state-run hotel for many years, he is relying on currying favor with his former master. After learning a little craft, coupled with my usual thinking, I officially became a chef after the master chef retired.

    But in the eyes of insiders, his craftsmanship is only so-so, not superb.

    He can be a small chef in a state-run restaurant, but he is still far from being a master chef.

    At the beginning, like many others, he felt that the owner of the restaurant God of Cooking Gourmet store was really arrogant. The food is not tasty, and that people just make exaggeration of it.

    But the facts proved that they really didn't talk too much, and the cooking skills were really good to the extreme.

    Everyone is full of praise for the delicacies made by the chef of the God of Cooking Gourmet Restaurant, and they want to eat again after eating, even he, an expert, is the same.

    This kind of cooking is top-notch, and it's what he wants to learn.

    What's more, the store gave him such a good treatment, Lu Afu cherished it very much.

    When going to work the next day, Jiang Hui asked him to come over at six o'clock, and he went there at five o'clock.

    Lu Afu thought he came early, but when he saw Ye Xiaoyu, who was also working part-time, came earlier than him, his heart tightened, and he quickly said to Jiang Hui, "Little boss, I'm sorry, I'm late."

    Jiang Hui smiled at him "Master Lu, you didn't come late. Didn't I tell you that you can come at six o'clock? Why did you come so early?"

    Lu Afu scratched his head with a silly smile, "I used to work in a state-run hotel, and I also I got up at four o'clock to prepare the ingredients, thinking that you might be similar, so I wanted to come to work earlier."

    Jiang Hui smiled and said to him: "You can still come at six o'clock in the future. Let us be busy for a while, you Take the second shift."

    Hearing what she said, Lu Afu also smiled and said: "Okay, then I will come at six o'clock tomorrow. If you need me to come earlier or work overtime, you can tell me at any time."

    "Okay, I will tell you if necessary, If you work overtime, I will also pay you overtime pay, and I won't let you do it for nothing."

    As a boss, Jiang Hui likes Lu Afu's positive work attitude very much.

    In her previous life, she interviewed many employees, and she had a good eye for selecting people.

    Both Ye Xiaoyu and Lu Afu are good employees with development potential.

    She likes them very much.

    After the morning rush was over, Ye Xiaoyu also told Jiang Hui about what he asked his sister about yesterday.

    "Huihui, I went to my sister yesterday to ask about the house. She works in the municipal office and said that there is a three-story cotton spinning factory on Jianshe Road that is closed. The cotton spinning factory is about to sell. If we want to If you want, she can help us coordinate."

    Jiang Hui's eyes lit up when he heard Jianshe Road, which is the central area of ​​Jiangcheng City, and will occupy the mainstream commercial market in Jiangcheng for the next 30 years.