CHAPTER 22

Chapter 22

    Ye Xiaoyu found two comrades in arms to replace him, and they arrived on Thursday.

    One is tall and the other is thin. The tall one is called Wang Ligao, and the one who is as thin as bamboo is called Xu Ke.

    According to Ye Xiaoyu, both of them have worked in the cooking class, and their skills are good, so he introduced them to work in the God of Cooking Gourmet Restaurant.

    Wang Ligao and Xu Ke returned home after leaving the army, and their files returned to the Armed Forces Department.

    Ordinarily, the Ministry of Armed Forces should give priority to arranging jobs for these veterans, but their county is only so big, and there are not many jobs, but there are many veterans waiting to be arranged for work.

    Until Ye Xiaoyu asked them to come out to work, they were not arranged to work and could only do farming at home.

    Working in the fields, you can barely make a living, but you can't earn much money.

    Wang Ligao and Xu Ke, as well as those comrades-in-arms engineers, everyone's situation is similar.

    Those who couldn't find a way out immediately packed their bags and came over after receiving Ye Xiaoyu's telegram.

    Ye Xiaoyu arranged them to live on the third floor of the building he bought.

    The third floor is the dormitory where the employees of the sales department of the former cotton spinning factory lived.

    After Wang Ligao and Xu Ke came, under Jiang Hui's guidance, they quickly got started with the work of the God of Cooking Gourmet Restaurant.

    With the two of them joining, Jiang Hui and her mother Ye Ningxiang were much more relaxed.

    Sun Guofei's watches also sold quickly. Three days later, he and Jiang Hui took another batch of watches, and also ordered five electric fans.

    He also asked Jiang Hui if she had a bicycle?

    Jiang Hui said yes, and he booked ten more bicycles with Jiang Hui, saying that he would come to her tomorrow to get them.

    In the busyness of studying and working every day, the weekend is coming in the blink of an eye.

    On Friday, Jiang Hui asked the head teacher for another day off.

    The head teacher asked her why, and Jiang Hui said that she was going to visit her uncle in the provincial capital.

    Seeing that Jiang Hui was in the top three in several exams, the head teacher gave her a leave of absence.

    Jiang Hui also wanted to take advantage of this time to go to the provincial capital and use the two days of the weekend to finish the planned things.

    Before leaving, Jiang Hui explained the itinerary to Ye Ningxiang, the people in the store, and Ye Xiaoyu, and told them to take care of the store and take good care of Ye Ningxiang.

    Early on Saturday morning, she went to the provincial capital by car alone.

    Jiangcheng is only more than 90 kilometers away from the provincial capital, but the current road conditions are very bad, unlike the highways in later generations, it took more than two hours just to travel on the road.

    It was already ten thirty in the morning when Jiang Hui arrived in Yangcheng.

    As soon as she stepped out of the station, many men and women surrounded her and yelled at her, "Little sister, do you want to stay at the hotel?" "Little sister   you can live at my place, you can stay for one night..."