CHAPTER 60

Chapter 60

    Ye Xiaoyu smiled modestly: "Thank you for the praise and encouragement from the leaders. We will definitely work hard towards this goal, march forward courageously, and strive to achieve this goal as soon as possible!"

     The city government leaders heard Ye Xiaoyu's assurance, and said repeatedly with relief: " Okay, okay, then I will wait for your good news."

    Ye Xiaoyu also noticed that there was always a secretary taking pictures beside the leaders of the city government.

    He secretly wondered, did the leader still want them to be included in the news and newspapers of Pengcheng?

    After the visit, the leader of the city hall asked him again with a smile, "Mr. Ye, I heard that your two buildings in Luohu and Dongmen are about to be renovated. I wonder when you plan to open?"

    He had heard of it. , Wanjiecheng supermarket is very popular in Jiangcheng. I heard that the daily revenue is in the tens of millions. He is really looking forward to the opening of Wanjiecheng supermarket in Pengcheng as soon as possible.

    Ye Xiaoyu also replied with a smile: "We are also anxious to open early, and are making various preparations. It is estimated that it will open in June, and then please take the time to visit and inspect the leaders."

The leaders of the city government laughed and said: " Okay, okay, I will definitely go and have a look when I have time, I also want to take a look at this new business model, I heard it is very popular with the common people."

    Ye Xiaoyu nodded and replied: "Yes, the common people like this self-selection style very much. You can look at whatever you want, buy whatever you want, and buy whatever you want, and you don’t need any tickets. It’s very free, and everyone likes it.” The

    city government leader smiled and nodded, “Okay, then I’ll wait for you to open. After Ye Xiaoyu took them around ,

    seeing that it was almost noon, he invited them with a smile, "Leaders, why don't you let us be the host today, how about having dinner in our cafeteria? You can also experience the experience in our cafeteria." It feels like eating in the restaurant of the factory." The

    city government leader thought that he had other lunch arrangements, so he smiled and said to him: "Mr. Ye, I'm really sorry, I have other arrangements at noon, so I won't bother you today Alright, I'll invite you to have tea with me some other day."

    He then said to the district leaders who were accompanying him: "Old Xu, if you have nothing else to do, you can stay and have a look." The leaders of the

    city government didn't stay for dinner. Stay, everyone said they would go back.

    Ye Xiaoyu sent the group of them out, and when he saw that the leading convoy had gone far, he returned to the office.

    Seeing him coming back, Jiang Hui quickly brought him a cup of tea, "Are you tired? Drink some water."

    She knew how tired she was when dealing with these leaders, and she had to carefully consider every sentence she said, in case she made a mistake If you offend someone, you will be in big trouble.

    Usually, on such occasions, Jiang Hui would be handed over to Ye Xiaoyu, and she would not go if she could.

    Therefore, she can also sympathize with Ye Xiaoyu's hard work.

    Ye Xiaoyu took the spiritual tea in her hand and drank it in one gulp. Instantly, he felt the exhaustion all over his body subside, and the energy he had just consumed returned.