CHAPTER 30

Chapter 30

    The new employees found a job, and the treatment was so good, they all followed Jiang Feng to the guest house with smiles on their faces.

    Jiang Hui was also so tired that she slumped on the sofa and let out a long breath.

    I have been busy like a spinning top all day again, I am really tired!

    Jiang Hui took out a spiritual fruit from the warehouse of the mall and ate it slowly to replenish her mental and physical strength.

    There are too many good things in the Immortal Cultivation Plane.

    Spirit tea, spirit wine, spirit fruit, spirit rice, spirit pastry, spirit beast meat, spirit medicine, etc...

    After Jiang Hui ate every good thing that contained spirit energy, she liked it very much.

    She also often buys food for her mother and younger sister, and occasionally distributes some for Ye Xiaoyu, so that they can maintain good health and live a long life.

    After this period of conditioning, both the mother and younger sister are in good health, and their complexions are very rosy.

    After taking the Hercules pill, they became very strong, and they also practiced Sanda and boxing with her. Unless they meet martial arts masters in the future, ordinary men really can't bully them.

    After Jiang Hui helped her mother and younger sister increase their force value, she no longer needed to worry about them when she went out to do errands.

    This week, she had to prepare for the opening of the provincial store, and asked the class teacher for a day off.

    The head teacher was also a little dissatisfied when she saw that she often asked for leave.

    Seeing that Jiang Hui's grades had been consistently among the top three under Jiang Hui's pleas, the head teacher finally reluctantly agreed.

    But the head teacher also warned her that if her grades drop during the exam, she will never be allowed to ask for leave again.

    Jiang Hui nodded again and again, assuring again and again that her grades would not drop.

    She now has this self-confidence, drank so much spiritual spring water, and took the Hercules Pill, her current brain area is more than one grade higher than her previous life.

    The better the memory, the easier it is to learn.

    The house upstairs has not been decorated yet, Jiang Hui was thinking, where to sleep tonight?

    She suddenly remembered that there seemed to be many houses for sale in Wanjie Mall.

    There are modern assembled villas and farmhouses.

    The technology plane also has folding tents and villas.

    Those who practice the Immortal Plane are even better. In addition to the simple magic weapon portable courtyard, there is also the spiritual weapon portable Lingtian Farm, and even the fairy-level portable fairy mansion.

    Of course, the plane coins needed to carry the Immortal Mansion are very scary. Calculated by the area, the cheapest ones cost 100 million plane coins!

    After careful comparison, Jiang Hui spent one million face coins to buy a portable courtyard house, a magic weapon in the world of cultivating immortals.

    Jiang Hui extracted the portable courtyard house and placed it in the space of Wanjie Mall.

    The portable courtyard house is indeed a product of Xiuxian World. It is a very classical building with carved beams and painted buildings. It is exquisite and beautiful. It can also be enlarged or reduced according to the owner's wishes, which Jiang Hui likes very much.