CHAPTER 43

Chapter 43

    This gift includes: two boxes of Lingcha, two Chinese cigarettes, two bottles of peach blossom wine, one salt-baked chicken, one pack of salt-baked chicken wings, and two boxes of pastries.

    This gift can be regarded as a great gift in this era.

    When Jiang Hui's uncle, aunt, and uncle received the gift and looked at it, they couldn't help being surprised.

    My uncle Ye Zhicun frowned lightly and said, "Sister, why did you give us such a heavy gift again? How much does it cost? We can't accept it. Take it back."

    Ye Ningxiang smiled lightly: "It's nothing, Except for the tea, cigarettes and wine, which I bought, I made everything else myself in the store."

    Uncle Ye Zhiguo also said to Ye Ningxiang: "My third son, last time Huihui went to our place, he had already sent many gifts, and I haven't had any yet." Returning the gift to you, why did you give us so many things this time? How dare we accept it?"

    Ye Ningxiang looked at her elder brother and said gratefully: "Brother, you have helped me so much before, just accept this little thing. Let's go!"

    Aunt Ye Zhixiang also said to Ye Ningxiang seriously: "Third son, your family is getting better now, we are all happy for you, if you have money, save it for Huihui to go to college, don't send us so many things Between us brothers and sisters, we should help each other."

    Ye Ningxiang looked at her elder brother and younger brother with a smile, and said sincerely: "Big brother, second sister, and younger brother, my family was in trouble before, and you and your parents helped me to be able Live on, now we are finally able to make money, I also want you to share the joy of my family, this tea and peach blossom wine are good things, eating them is good for your health, take them back and eat them, don’t Be polite to us."

    Uncle Ye Zhiguo picked up a box of spiritual tea, and said to his elder sister Ye Zhixiang and younger brother Ye Zhicun: "We have drunk this tea, it is really good for the body, and I feel that the whole person's mental state is improved."

    He smiled again and said to Ye Ningxiang and Jiang Hui: "Lao San, Huihui, thank you for being so kind to us. We brought you gifts when we came back this time. Ayun, go and get the gifts we bought for Lao San's family." bring here."

    Lin Yun entered the bedroom, took out a big bag, handed it to Ye Ningxiang, and said to her with a smile: "Sister, we bought a set of clothes and a pair of shoes for each of your family. Try it and see if it fits you well?"

    Ye Ningxiang opened it, took a look, and said with a smile: "These clothes are so beautiful, we like them very much, thank you sister-in-law, we will try again when we go back."

    If we try it now, it will embarrass the person who gave the gift, so we should go back try it.

    Lin Yun took out another electronic learning machine and handed it to Jiang Hui, "Huihui, I heard that you went to the first year of high school, and Jing Jing also went to junior high school. Both of you have good grades, so I bought an electronic learning machine for you. You guys, I hope you two will like it."

    When Jiang Hui saw this very familiar Wanjie brand electronic learning machine, she felt secretly happy.

    This electronic learning machine is sold by their Wanjie Electric City, and it is not cheap, it costs more than one thousand yuan, and the sales volume is astonishing as soon as it goes on the market.

    The uncle and the aunt really spent a lot of money this time in order to repay the gift she gave last time.

    Jiang Hui took the electronic learning machine, smiled sweetly at Lin Yun, "Thank you, auntie, we like this gift very much."