CHAPTER 54

Chapter 54

    Jiang Hui heard Ye Ningxiang say that they came to ask for benefits, but she was in the mood to tease her mother, "Mom, you have been a female boss for so long, and you can't deal with a few top relatives?"

    Ye Ningxiang snorted again , "Isn't your grandma here? Can I be rude to my peers, can I be rude to your grandma?"

    Jiang Hui said to her seriously: "If her old man doesn't know how to behave, you can teach her. Don't be polite, think about how they treated us back then, and how you treat them today."

    Ye Ningxiang hesitated, "But if we do this, we will break up with these relatives."

    Jiang Hui chuckled lightly, "Trouble It doesn't matter if there are such excellent relatives who turn a blind eye when they need help and come to them if they have benefits, it's better if they stay away."

    Jiang Hui really didn't have much affection for relatives on his father's side, Except for their grandfather and aunt who helped them.

    When Ye Ningxiang heard her daughter say this, she immediately felt confident, and the demeanor of the proprietress returned, "Okay, then I know what to do, you don't have to come back, so as not to see them angry."

    Ye Ningxiang hung up the phone and put the phone away. Alright, now I look at Jiang Jingshan, Jiang Jingye, Jiang Jingmin, Jiang Jingqian and several sisters-in-law who are looking at her flatteringly.

    Ye Ningxiang smiled and said to them: "Second, third, fourth, and fifth, our family was so poor back then, and I wanted to ask you to help me, that is, to pay for tuition fees. You all cried poor with me, then At that time, I didn't see any brotherhood between you and my family." The

    third child was the most cunning person, and he immediately argued: "Sister-in-law, we really had no money at the time, how can I help you if we don't have money!"

    Ye Ningxiang He sneered slightly, "As far as I know, you refused my loan and turned around and lent the money to my cousin who has a job in the county. If that's the case, when you have something to do, ask your cousin for help." , why do you want me?"

    No matter how cunning the third child was, he was choked up by Ye Ningxiang's words.

    Can he say, I think your family is poor and you can't pay your debts, so you don't borrow money?

    Cousin has a job in the county, so he must pay back the money, and if he owes him a favor, he must borrow it!

    Everyone is not stupid, who doesn't understand this truth, it's really unreasonable for my sister-in-law to blame them for this.

    Ye Ningxiang knew what he was thinking by looking at his expression.

    She said to them in a cool tone: "I am a very narrow-minded person. If I was kind to me at the beginning, I would also be kind to them; to those who were indifferent to me at the beginning, I would also be indifferent to them. What? Oh, this is called Fengshui rotation."

    The old Wu Jiang Jingqian saw that they might not be able to please this time, so he gestured to the old lady Jiang with his eyes, telling her to come forward and clean up his sister-in-law Ye Ningxiang.

    The old lady Jiang coughed lightly, and said to Ye Ningxiang with a serious face: "Master, don't be angry, everyone's life was difficult back then, but why worry so much between brothers and sisters, don't you have a good time now? That's fine, just be generous and stop worrying about these little things."

    Ye Ningxiang chuckled, "Mom, it's easy for you to say, you won't feel pain if the stick doesn't fall on you, but we will! "

    She changed the subject and said sharply: "I'll leave my words here today. Those who have never helped us before, go as far as they can. Don't come in front of me to make fun of you." Mr.