CHAPTER 39

Chapter 39

    Jiang Hui's younger uncle, Ye Zhicun, is a worker in a machinery factory.

    His wife, Wang Xiaoyue, also works in the machinery factory, and is also a worker in the same workshop. After getting along for a long time and having feelings, she naturally chose to get married.

    A year after their marriage, they gave birth to a daughter named Ye Ziyao.

    Ye Ziyao is only five years old this year, and she goes to school in the kindergarten of their machinery factory.

    It was a holiday this weekend, Wang Xiaoyue was in a bad mood, she didn't want to bring Ye Ziyao back, so she sent her to her grandmother's house next to the machinery factory.

    Before the reform and opening up, the treatment of machinery factory workers was one of the best in Jiangcheng.

    However, after the reform and opening up, there were more people doing business, and the treatment of the machinery factory was gradually reduced, and the price of goods was also slowly rising. Everyone felt that there was not enough money in their pockets.

    The dresses in Wanjie Fashion City, like the one Jiang Hui gave to Wang Xiaoyue, cost 28 yuan, and to buy one would cost more than half a month's salary of Wang Xiaoyue. Wang Xiaoyue, who has always been frugal, has been reluctant to buy it.

    But seeing so many people in the factory go to buy beautiful clothes from Wanjie Fashion City, Wang Xiaoyue felt very uncomfortable. When she got home, she complained to Ye Zhicun, saying that he should not have lent all the money to the third sister and ruined their family. People don't have money to buy clothes.

    When Ye Zhicun started being nagged by her, he coaxed her with a smiley face, "Honey, my third sister's family is in trouble and needs money, and my younger brother will definitely help if I can. Maybe our family will have trouble in the future. The third sister borrowed money to help."

    "We both have wages, so it will be difficult for a month or two, and when the wages are paid next month, I will also buy you a piece of clothing, so that you can go in front of them and have a beautiful look. Okay?"

    Wang Xiaoyue was coaxed to be happy, but within two days, she started talking endlessly again.

    Ye Zhicun was nagging her too many times, and Ye Zhicun didn't have the patience to coax her, "I borrowed everything, what else can you do?"

    Seeing that the man didn't coax her, Wang Xiaoyue was naturally even angrier.

    When I went home with Ye Zhicun today, I also had a bad face, and I didn't look good when I saw my mother-in-law Kang Yongmei.

    Now that Ye Ningxiang returned the money as soon as she came back, and bought her a dress that she had always wanted to buy, the resentment in her heart was instantly dissipated.

    Wang Xiaoyue has a good figure, tall and slender, and looks good. After wearing this dress, she feels that her appearance and temperament have been upgraded to a higher level.

    She looked in the mirror in the room, turned around and looked at it for a long time, feeling very satisfied.    

    She just came out and asked Ye Ningxiang with a smile, "Sister, is it good-looking?"

This skirt really suits you."

    Jiang Hui also praised her with a smile, "Little aunt, you look so beautiful in this skirt, when you go to work in the factory tomorrow, you must be the most beautiful person in the factory! "