Simpleton [chapter 42]

first time writing a fight scene, kinda nervy 🥸

"Damn, at least take me out to dinner before you request alone time," Peter spoke with an almost pained voice. Getting pulled down by his own web and onto a concrete ledge only hurt a little bit.

Pin rolled his eyes, "This is the final battle, Peter Parker. There is no more running from either of us. Right here, right now, I will end the superhero known as Spider-man."

"Oooh, playing hard to get," Peter continued to be sly. His eyes were scanning the parking garage Pin chose to stop him at. Though, much like his original destination, it was an abandoned parking lot, it was not the one he was told to go to. "Tell me, how did you know what route I'd take and manage to stop me so well?"

"It was really simple, actually," the crime boss started. He pulled off the suit jacket he was wearing, rolling his shoulder back to stretch himself out a little bit. "Everything since when I very first knew you entered the building- it's all been planned. But I assume you're talking about right now. I sent that person to feed you some information, so then when you left, another group would come in while you were absent. This would cause you to try and turn around while on your way to the 'original' meeting point, and thus you'd be playing right into my hand."

Peter held a deadly look as he stared through Pin through his mask. Never in his life had he ever been made such a fool out of.

Pin only added insult to injury. "Thank you, Peter Parker, for being such a simpleton."

Unable to control the pure rage that suddenly surged within him, Peter shot a web. It missed the drug lord, instead grabbing an old car left behind. With one quick yank, the car was hurtling through the air. A grunt erupted from Peter's enemy as the car made contact with his back.

But not much else came from that. In fact, Pin did more damage to the car than the car to him. The vehicle was broken into two halves upon contact. Peter had to be real quick in letting go of the web in order for him not to go flying with the car.

The next attack originated from Pin. The distance between them closed within two swift strides, and then the crime boss's fists were raised. Had they landed right, Peter's face would've been real fucked up. But the spider was much quicker in analyzing moves than Pin thought. The fists ended up making contact with Peter's forearms which had been raised up in an 'X' form in front of his face.

Despite a move being presented not as calculated, the drug lord's spirits were not broken. His other fist came down to Peter's stomach, sending the bug hero flying backwards into a support beam. He might've been quicker with reflexes, but that would never change the fact Pin had much more force to his punches.

"Fuck," Peter rasped out, trying to stand back up after taking a brutal hit.

However, as he tried to do such, he realized that task was much harder to do than he'd initially thought it'd be. Pain flailed all throughout his body. Like he was being stabbed all over with some tiny daggers. His vision started going blurry. So each time he tried to stand up, he stumbled a little bit.

Pin gave a broad smile when he noticed the young hero's struggles, "Seems like the spider is having a much harder time wreaking havoc now that it's been crushed once."

Peter didn't even get a chance to respond before Pin was back to punching him. This time was different than the first and second punches. The hero had a significant disadvantage now. He was quite literally backed into a corner by a guy about three times his size, already woozy from the first hit he'd taken, with a much more slim chance of getting to his partner before something happened to her.