Chapter 41

A/N - Outfit for Chapter above

Early Christmas present for you all. 

Happy reading! 

_*_*_*_

Bounty Killer:  

Bounty Killer:  

Cameron and the rest of the team out on the deck. Jack standing throwing rubber ducks at Riley who was trying to see how long she could hole herself on the pull up bar.

"I don't know how much longer I can..." Riley struggles. Cameron laughs throwing a rubber duck up and down. Jack throws a duck at Riley. "Hey! That's not fair."

"I beg to differ. The dare was to see if you could hang for five minutes," Jack said, "Nobody said anything about waterfowl bombardment." Another duck is thrown at the hacker.

"Hey!" Riley laughs.

"And three, two, one, time!" Bozer said his timer bleeping. Cameron cheers as Riley walks over to sit next to the blonde.

"Very nice," Jack chuckles as Riley sits next to Cameron.

"Well, I guess that means it's my turn," Riley looks at Jack, "All right, old man... truth or dare?"

Jack pauses before relying, "Let's go truth."

"What happened between you and Matty?" Everyone asks simultaneously looking at Jack.

"I mean, let's go dare," Jack said. Cameron snorts shaking her head at Jack, "You guys are killing me. Look... Matty just got mad because I called an audible and skipped out on an exfil. That's it. She gets very surly when you disobey a direct order."

"Jack..." Riley starts only to be cut off by Jack.

"And... despite what she said, I think she was very happy I survived that quicksand," Jack continued as if no one spoke.

"Come on, bro. You know we're not talking about what happened in Uruguay," Bozer said looking at Jack.

"We want to know what happened between you and Matty when you were working under her at the CIA," Mac continued for Bozer.

"And, again, maybe we should go dare," Jack repeated, "Have you guys seen how much hot sauce I can drink?"

"Look, I was skeptical about getting a new boss, but after San Francisco, I'm Team Matty," Riley said.

"Yeah, we all are," Cameron said, before pointing at Jack, "Except for you. So, what happened?"

"The past is the past," Jack replied, "Matty and I are all good."

"If you're really all good, then why isn't she here?" Bozer asked, "Weren't you supposed to invite her?"

"Was I?" Jack questioned before scoffing, "Okay. You guys want to know the real story?"