Chapter 27

A/N - Cameron's outfit above. 

Hope you all enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment, let me know what you think.  

It had been a couple of weeks since everything happened with Bozer finding out about what Cameron and Mac really do, he had settled in well to the life style that his friends had been living

It had been a couple of weeks since everything happened with Bozer finding out about what Cameron and Mac really do, he had settled in well to the life style that his friends had been living. More importantly, things with Jamie have been going really well for Cameron, so well in fact she was just walking through the door after spending the night a Jamie's house. Lets just say her mood dropped when she walked through the door and Mac and Bozer proposed something to the blonde women. 

"Hey Cam," Mac said as Cameron walked into the kitchen with a bright smile on her face, "I'm  guessing you had a good night." Mac faked a smile trying to be happy for his best friend. 

"You have no idea," Cameron said with a smile on her face. Her smile dropped slightly when she saw the looks on the boys faces. "What is it?" 

"Well, we were thinking and we all need a break," Bozer started looking at Cameron. The blonde nodded. 

"So, Thornton gave us the day off tomorrow and Bozer had an idea. Along with Riley and Jack," Mac said, he didn't sound to happy about what was going to be said and he know Cameron probably wouldn't want to go either.   

"We are going to Mission City for the day," Bozer said sounding excited. Cameron's smile dropped completely. 

"What? When?" Cameron looked between the two boys. 

"Tomorrow," Mac said looking at Cameron. 

"Right, okay," Cameron said, "Have fun." The women went to walk towards her room. 

"Cam, we want you to come to," Bozer said looking at Cameron, "Please, it'll be fun. Everyone is going." 

"Boz, I don't know," Cameron sighed. She looked between her boys who where both looking at her with hopeful looks. "Fine okay. I'll go." 

"Yeah, we leave tomorrow morning," Bozer said walking past Cameron towards his room. He stopped and kissed Cameron on the cheek, "Thanks Cam." Cameron watched Bozer walk to his room. She then sighed looking over at Mac who was looking at the blonde girl already. 

"You don't have to do this you know. If you don't wanna go everyone will understand," Mac said stepping in front of Cameron. 

"Bozer's right Mac, this will be fun. Besides if I don't go now I probably never will," Cameron said though she wasn't sure if she was trying to convince Mac or herself that she was okay with this. 

"As long as you are sure," Mac said looking at his friend. He then pulled her into a hug. Cameron rested her head on his chest. She pulled away after a couple of minutes. 

"I'm gonna go and get ready for tomorrow," Cameron said walking towards her room. Mac watched his friend go wondering how tomorrow was going to go, but hoping the trip would give his friend some better memorise of the place she spent 15 years of her life.

 Mac watched his friend go wondering how tomorrow was going to go, but hoping the trip would give his friend some better memorise of the place she spent 15 years of her life

A/N - Hi guys, I know this chapter is quite short but hopefully the next one will be longer. Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote and comment, let me know what you think. Hopefully a new chapter will be up soon, so I will talk to you then. 

Thanks for reading.