Chapter 9 ✔

Riley and Jack had left not that long ago, prompting Bozer to head to bed claiming he had important things to do the next day. Really he just didn't want to admit that he was going to stay up watching movies all night. Cameron was in the kitchen cleaning up as it was her night to. Living with Steve she got used to having to do the dishes and help tidy up as he was gone a lot of the time. Living with Mac and Bozer wasn't much different the boys often forgot to pick up after themselves leading to Cameron doing it when she got bored. Cameron didn't notice Mac walking into the kitchen until he put a cup into the dishwasher that she was standing next to.

"Hey," Mac said to Cameron, leaning on the counter looking at the girl.

"Hey, you okay?" Cameron asked looking up at Mac as she turned the dishwasher on, before moving to put the rest of the clean stuff away.

"Thank you," Mac said to Cameron who turned to look at him puzzled by what he was talking  about.

"For what?" Cameron asked, leaning against the counter opposite Mac.

"For looking out for me. Like you always do," Mac said, " I don't think I have ever thanked you for what you do."

" It's part of my job, looking out for you and kicking your ass when you do something stupid," Cameron said, Mac and Cameron both laughed at that, "But, if you want to keep looking for Nikki, I'll help you."

Mac looked at Cameron as she smiled at him. He caught himself wondering how he became friends with such a wonderfully, amazing women.

"You would do that for me?" Mac asked looking at Cameron.

"Of course I would, you're my best friend," Cameron said looking at Mac.

"You don't even like Nikki," Mac said,

"No, but I like you. And for the record when you first started dating Nikki I warned you that their was something off with her," Cameron said to Mac who shook his head, smiling fondly at the women.

"What would I do without you," Mac said to the women.

"Crash and burn," Cameron said to the man smiling cheekily at him.  

"Yeah, of course I would," Mac said going along with what Cameron was saying. The two stayed looking at each other for a few minutes before Cameron broke eye contact. 

"I'm gonna get some sleep. It's been a long day," Cameron said. 

"Night Cam," Mac said watching as Cameron walking down the hall to her room. He really did wonder what he would do if he didn't have the girl by his side. 

Outfit for Chapter

Outfit for Chapter

Usual Jewellery

A/N - Sorry it took so long to update guys, along with the fact that this one is really short. But I'm getting their with the updates.

Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote and comment, I love reading them do try to get back to people who comment.

I want to give a shout out to fanficqueen2025 who commented on the story and fuelled my desire to write again. 

Hope you all enjoy this chapter and I hope I can get back to updating regularly soon.