Chapter 37

Cameron's outfit for this Chapter is above. 

Another update for you guys, WOOP WOOP. This was defiantly a hard episode to get through but I hope it was alright. Let me know what you think and I might consider another update this week, who knows I'm feeling generous. 

Don't forget to, vote and comment, let me know what you think. 

Happy reading.  

Fish Scale

Fish Scale

Cameron stood at the side of the training room, watching as Mac had Bozer sitting tied to a chair with a bag over his head. Bozer wanted to improve his field skills, which Cameron thought was useless considering he worked in a lab.

"I'll be honest with you, man. Things don't look to good for you," Mac said walking around the chair Bozer was sat in. Cameron rolled her eyes as the boys played pretend interrogation, "I mean, I'm a nice guy, but I just got this new boss, Matilda Webber... and she's merciless with terrorists like you," Cameron watched as Bozer moved his wrists trying to get out of the restraints, "You're nervous... and you should be... because in a few minutes you're gonna be alone in a room with her, and there's nothing I can do to help you." Mac turned back to the chair to find it empty, Cameron smirked as Mac looked at her. The blonde woman shrugged her shoulders with an innocent look, trying to hide a laugh when Bozer jumped at Mac, holding him in a choke hold.

"From where I'm standing, doesn't look like I need any help," Bozer said cockily. Mac rolled his eyes, grabbing Bozer's arm and twisting it around the man's back, successfully getting out of the choke hold.

Cameron clapped walking away from the wall over to the boys, "You were saying Boze?"

"Uh, I was just, uh," Bozer looked between the two blondes, "Maybe you could teach me this move, too?" Mac let Bozer go.

Cameron shook her head, "You work in the lab, Boze. I don't think Director Webber's gonna be too concerned with your field skills." Mac nodded pointing at Cameron agreeing with her.

"Yeah, but you don't not know that she's not gonna care," Bozer said confusing not just Cameron but also himself.

"Was that a quadruple negative?" Mac asked eyebrows raised as he looked at Bozer.

"I think it was blue eyes," Cameron smirked.

"I don't know. I lost count," Bozer looked between the blondes who smirked at him, "Look, I just want to be ready for anything. Did I at least beat Riley's time?" Cameron looked at Bozer with a small grin deciding not to answer and just walked out of the room.

-*-*-*-

After leaving Mac and Bozer in the training room, Cameron wandered around for a few minutes before winding up outside of the war room. The woman stood by the stairs watching as Jack and Matty had a stare down. If Cameron didn't know any better, she was sure one of them was going to burst into flames and her money was on Jack. The blonde woman turned slightly when Bozer, Mac and Riley walked over to the woman, Mac standing next to Cameron and Bozer and Riley stood slightly behind the two blondes.