Chapter 8 ✔

A/N - Outfit for the last part of the chapter above. 

Re-published 22/12/22. No major changes 

Happy reading

_*_*_*_

Metal Saw- Part 3

Metal Saw- Part 3

Jack pulled up in front of a building and all five of the agents got out of the car.

"That's me," Sarah said pointing to the building, "Second floor. Been renting a room from a local."

"Can you trust him?" Cameron asked looking at Sarah who turned to the young blonde who was standing next to Mac.

"With my life," Sarah replied before she walked off, Riley following behind her.

Mac and Cameron stop turning to look at Jack whose eyes were following Sarah's every move.

"What's that look for?" Jack asked his attention turning to the two blondes standing next to him.

"You got this?" Cameron asked Mac who nodded. Cameron nodded back smiling at Jack before she turning to follow Sarah and Riley. Mac's eyes followed her as she went, Jack saw this smirking which went unnoticed by Mac.

"You're not over her, are you?" Mac said his attention turning back to Jack.

"Me?" Jack said pointing to himself.

"Yeah, who else would it be? I'm not the one who stares at her every time she looks away," Mac said.

" Okay, 1, I don't stare," Jack said to Mac, "and 2, who are you to talk about staring when your eyes always seem to be on a certain blonde woman on our team."

"Okay, I don't stare at Cameron," Mac denied to Jack, who just raised an eyebrow at Mac not believing him at all, "but, you stare at Sarah."

"Yeah," Jack said smiling which turned into a small laugh.

"Like a pro. But it is more charming than creepy so it's all good," Mac said to Jack as they both started to walk towards the building.

With the girls they had made their way up to Sarah's room, which by the looks of it had been broken into.

"Stay behind me," Cameron stepped in front of Riley as she pulled out her gun along with Sarah and made her way into the apartment.

"Somebody's been here," Sarah said looking around the room. Cameron continued to look around the room as she put her gun back in her holster when it appeared that the only people in the apartment was her team.

"Luis!?" Sarah shouted as she ran upstairs.

"Don't go, Sarah," Jack said as the 4 agents followed her up to a room which had a man, that Cameron presumed was Luis, dead strapped to a chair. Riley turned away from the body, Cameron patted her on the back as she moved past to get a close look at the body.