Chapter 4 ✔

A/N - Cameron's outfit for the episode above. Not a lot has changed in this chapter but it has been edited slightly. (28/02/19 Date edit was published) 

(Re-published 18/12/22) No detrimental changes just edits. 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The Rising

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The Rising

3 Months Later after Nikki Died

Mac runs up to his house, the house he shares with Cameron and their friend Bozer. He stops short when he sees a rocket in the front garden, Mac picks it up and walks into his house putting the rocket down by the door.

"Bozer," Mac said as a greeting to his friend.

"Hey! Just in time roomie," Bozer said moving around the kitchen, " I'm making waffles."

Just as Mac was about to reply there is the sound of the door opening.

"Hey boys, you here?" Cameron shouted as she dropped her bags down by the door.

"In the kitchen," Bozer shouted back, "Your just in time for waffles."

Cameron walked into the kitchen with a smile on her face going over to give Bozer a hug.

"I've missed you guys," she said going over to give Mac a hug, "Oh sweaty" she said as she pulled away from Mac giving him a soft smile.

"We've missed you too," Bozer said going over to continue making the waffles, "How was your trip?"

(On HOLD) The Girl Who Lived Through Hell - MacGyverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें