Chapter 35

Cameron's outfit is above. 

A/N - Okay, so I know it been awhile since I updated and I said I was hoping to get one up fast but if I am being honest with you all I have had no motivation to do anything, this lockdown has messed severely with my already fragile mental health. On another note I hope you are all staying safe. 

This chapter isn't one of my best, but I wanted to get something up for you guys. Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think I could do with the motivation and positivity at the moment. 

Happy reading. 

Largeblade

Largeblade

Cameron sat in a helicopter watching as Mac and Jack struggled to get their latest mission to the helicopter. Yes the women could probably help, but her shoulder was still healing, plus she was having way to much fun watching her boys struggle.

"Guys you better hurry up. Elvis has friends headed your way," Riley said over the comms from where she and Bozer were watching the security cameras back at the Phoenix foundation.

"I thought you said our targets name was Victor Henley," Bozer said confused.

Cameron laughed slightly, "Elvis is his code name, Boz. Every package gets one."

"Ah, spy speak. Cool," Bozer mumbled to himself. Cameron shook her head at the mans antics.

"Guys, they just go on the elevator," Riley said.

"So, stop messing around out there and get to the chopper," Cameron said glancing at the pilot next to her with a small smile.

"You know princess, you could give us a hand," Jack suggested.

"I'm still injured remember, technically I shouldn't even be in the field. Plus, it's a lot of fun watching you boys struggle," Cameron said with a smirk on her face.

Jack and Mac managed to restrain Elvis. As Jack opened the door to the chopper Cameron turned to him with a smirk.

"That was fun to watch," The pilot said causing Cameron's smirk to widen.

"Glad we could entertain you," Jack said with a playful glare.

"Oh you boys always entertain me," Cameron said helping them to pull Elvis into the chopper.

"Guys, Chopper now," Riley said.

As Mac went to shut the door he saw Elvis's friends burst through the door, "Yeah, we should go."

"Copy that," the Pilot said as she lifted the chopper of the roof. Bullets could then be heard, "Hang onto your jewels, boys."

"Elvis has left the building," Riley said with a cheer.

"Yeah," Jack laughed fist bumping Mac.

The team were somewhere over South Kazakhstan when Jack pulled out his phone turning to Victor/Elvis.