Chapter 28

A/N - Cameron's outfit for the chapter is above.

Okay so I know It has been awhile since I have updated but I wanted to do this chapter justice and I'm still not sure if I actually hopefully it is good enough. 

I'm not sure when I am going to be able to update again hopefully soon but I don't want to say for definite as my focus has been on other things as of late, but I'm hoping to get another chapter out soon. 

Slight warning for this chapter contains some things that might be trigger, not a lot of description but if you are sensitive to mentions of abuse. It is only mentioned slightly at the start. 

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy, don't forget to vote and comment. 

Pliers

Pliers

After all the things that had happened over the last few weeks the team decided it would be a good idea to get away for the weekend. This is why Cameron is currently sat behind Mac in the back of a lime green minivan with Bozer next to her and Riley next to him with Jack driving. The blonde was currently staring out the window wondering how they had managed to convince her to go back to the one place that haunted her nightmares.

"So, that stuff you put in the back it's not gonna dissolve through the plastic and -," Mac cut Jack off. 

"Don't worry. It's not gonna spill," the blonde man said also looking out the window. 

"Okay, I was gonna say explode, so I'm glad to hear that," Jack sighed, "I didn't sign the damage wavier on this pregnant roller skate." 

"Okay, yeah, that's why we should've taken your car," Cameron said not looking away from the window. 

"No way, man, you know the rules in my car," Jack said, Cameron began to mouth along with what Jack was saying, "No food, no drink, no dirty-ass feet up on the dash and definitely no dangerous chemicals sloshing around in the back." 

"Jack, come on, breath, man," Bozer said patting Jack on the shoulder, "We're going away for some R and R. You got to let the tension go." 

"You let the tension go, Bozer," Jack said, Cameron rolled her eyes. "This car's in my name, dude. And please for the last time, get that water bottle off that leather seat."