Chapter 15

Wire Cutter - Part 2 

The group made their way out of the retirement home, Orlov doing something on the phone he had been giving. Cameron wasn't quite sure what he was doing.

"So where is this Viktor?" Mac asked holding the door open as everyone walked through towards the steps. 

"We're kind of on a clock here," Riley said, "How long will it take to get to him?" 

The phone that Orlov had been given began to beep, Jack stopped next to the older man. 

"Hey, man we have a car," Jack said talking slowly to the older man," You don't need to call an uber, Okay?" 

"Nyet. Nyet!" Orlov said to Jack who frowned looking at Cameron, only receiving a shrug from the women. 

"What are you? That's like, three rides he's cancelled," Jack said walking down the steps slightly standing in front of Mac and Cameron who were both at the bottom of the steps looking up at the rest of the group who were still standing on the steps, "This guy's killing my uber score. Why is he even using my phone in the first place?" Jack continues to complain. Cameron rolled her eyes with a small smile on her face. 

"Because he will not come if he knows it's me," Orlov said handing Jack back the phone. The team waited around a little bit. Orlov sitting on the steps, Riley and Mac now standing on the steps while Jack and Cameron both stood at the bottom. The team watched as a car pulled up, an older man getting out, spotting the group, before he moved to get a gun out of his car. 

"Nyet! Refuse service. Refuse service," Levkin said, Cameron being the closed to him pulled the gun out of his hand. 

"Whoa! I don't thinks so, dude," Cameron said, " What are you doing? Stop. Stop it. Seriously, stop," She said as she pulled another gun off of Levkin. He went to reach for a gun on his ankle holster, Cameron pulling it out before he had a chance, " Are you out of your mind? I like your style, but we're just talking here." Cameron steps back from Levkin hesitantly, holding the 3 guns she had taken from him while the other 4 members of the group stood on the steps watching. 

"I will never talk to you; KGB pig!" Levkin said Cameron, causing the women to gasp. 

"You take that back, I am not KGB and I am certainly not a pig," Cameron said to Levkin. Orlov approached him before Cameron could say anything else. 

"They are not KGB," Orlov said. Cameron stepped back going to stand next to Riley who was still standing on the steps. 

"Like you'd tell me if they were!" Levkin said starting to argue with Orlov. 

"I should have known you would act like that. You always act like that," Orlov said, stepping in front of Levkin, 

"Always act like what? Like what? We haven't spoken since 1991," Levkin said. 

"Like imbecile! This is what you do," Orlov said. Cameron watched entertained wishing she had some popcorn. 

"You are the one who always fails to share mission critical intelligence," Levkin said. 

"Oh, it's Cuba, Cuba all over," Orlov said, Levkin grabbed him by the shoulder shaking him slightly. 

"We agreed not to talk about Cuba," Levkin said continuing the shake Orlov. 

"Should we," Jack said gesturing to the old men looking at Mac, Cameron and Riley who were standing behind him. 

"It's you two," Cameron said, "It's like someone ran you two through a copy machine, but you came out all Russian and wrinkly." That earned her amused looks from the rest of her team. The two old men started to shout in Russian. Mac decided it was time to step in.