Chapter 14

Wire Cutter- Part 1 

While Cameron was in Quantico, the rest of her team had gone on a case which she was lucky enough to not be needed on giving her more time with the BAU team. It was very hard for her to leave them when it came the time for her to head back to LA. Cameron was wearing a black top with blue jeans and back high tops. She had stopped for the night and changed into this before heading out again. Her hair was kept in its natural wavy state.  

 Cameron set out on her journey early the day before so was close enough to being in LA when her phone started to ring

 Cameron set out on her journey early the day before so was close enough to being in LA when her phone started to ring. Answering it a voice came through her speakers before she even had a chance to open her mouth. That voice being the voice of Bozer.

"Cameron, did you know Mac was looking for Nikki using your facial recognition thing?" Bozer asked causing Cameron's eyes to widen slightly. 

"Okay first, hello to you to Boz I'm fine thanks," Cameron said with a large amount of sass " And second, he's grieving, people do that in different ways, " the women finished finding it easy to come up with a lie to tell her friend. 

"I'm gonna talk to him," Bozer said, hanging up before Cameron could reply. 

"Bye then, Boz," Cameron said as Bozer hung up without saying goodbye. The women had just got back into LA when her phone rang again. 

"This better be interesting I'm bored," Cameron said earning a laugh from the person on the other end of the phone.  A smile instantly made its way onto Cameron's face as she recognised the laugh. 

"Well hello to you to Cam," Mac said humour still in his voice, "You missed the friendtevention." 

"Yeah, I heard about that," Cameron said," You okay?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine," Mac said, " But we have a case. Thornton needs you back." 

"And you don't need me back," Cameron said poking fun at Mac. 

"Oh, Cam, I will always need you," Mac said, Cameron could imagine him having a goofy smile on that beautiful face of his. Cameron frowned when she thought that, since when did she think Mac was beautiful. 

"I will meet you at the Phoenix, okay," Cameron said earning an okay from Mac before she hung up the phone. Cameron wondered how long it would take before someone asked her where she had actually been for the past few days. The women stepped on the gas speeding towards the Phoenix, getting their just as the rest of her team did. Cameron, Riley, Mac and Jack trailed behind Thornton and another agent as they discussed what was going on. 

"Agent Lee, what have we got?" Thornton asked, Cameron smiled at the boys and Riley, before she turned to listen to what was being said.

"18 minutes ago we got a distress call from one of our agents, Carla Banister," Lee said.  

"She found Sevchenko?" Thornton asked. 

"Who?" Cameron said. 

"Sevchenko?" Mac said at the same time. The group walked down the corridor towards the war room.