Chapter 2 ✔

A/N - Cameron's outfit, hair and shoes for chapter above. This chapter has been edited slightly (24/02/19 Date edited and updated)

 This chapter has been edited slightly (24/02/19 Date edited and updated)

The Rising- Part 1

The Rising- Part 1

 A silver car pulled up outside of a heavily guarded mansion that seems to be bustling with life. From the driver's side of the car Mac, wearing a black tux steps, out of the vehicle. From the opposite side a Cameron wearing a purple knee length dress, with black mesh style heels steps out of the car. The two turn to look over the hood of the car at each other. They continue to look at each other until Cameron looks away. Mac turns away to have his back to the car as Cameron makes her way over to his side of the car.

"How do I look?" Mac said looking up at the sky while adjusting his cuff links.

Cameron starts to mess with her hair that is up in a fancy ponytail. She opens her mouth to answer her friend's question, but is cut off by the sound of a voice coming through their earpieces.

"Yummy," said the voice, "You should wear a tux more often Mac."

Cameron rolled her eyes and continued to mess with her hair as she listened to the conversation going on between Mac and her 'friend' Nikki. She uses that word loosely Nikki and Cameron only put up with each other for Mac's sack.

"Doesn't really go with the grease under my fingernails" came the reply from Mac.

Again, Cameron rolled her eyes and moved to stand in front of him to help adjust his tie, batting his hands away and giving him a stern look when he tried to interfere. Mac gave his friend a cheeky smile loving the fact the fact that he was 7 inches taller than his female friend who only stood at 5'3" where he stood at 5'10" even with her wearing heels she is still a lot shorter than him or anyone else she is around. He also loved the fact that he could get under her skin so easily, 'some things never change' he thought. Cameron gave Mac a playful glare in response to his smile.