Chapter 13

If Cameron was known for anything it was her ability to find someone no matter where they where, but here she was trying desperately to find Nikki to help put Mac's mind at rest but with every corner she turned she was coming up empty. A good thing was that she had the best person in mind who could help her out, the bad thing was it would take about a day and a half to get there. At least they didn't have a case, meaning she could make the trip she needed. The young women packed a bag before she got dressed herself into a jumper that said 104% tired along with a pair of jeans and grey high top convers, she had her hair up in a high pony tail. 

The women made her way out of her room towards the kitchen where Mac and Bozer where standing around talking

"Going somewhere?" Bozer asked when he saw Cameron's bag. 

"Just for a few days," Cameron said looking between the boys, "I need to see a friend about something." 

"What about work?" Mac asked wondering why the girl was leaving now. 

"We have nothing going on right now, so I'm not really needed," Cameron said, "It's only for a few days." Cameron smiled at Mac, the man smiling back at her, still not really wanting her to go. 

"Be safe," Mac said brining Cameron into a hug to which she returned. 

"Always am," she said, causing Mac to raise an eyebrow knowing that was a lie, "Bye Boz," she said pulling Bozer into a hug before she left for the door heading out to her car. Putting her bag in the passenger seat before she drove off down the street, Mac watching her go from the window. 

"Why the long face, man?" Bozer asked with a smirk.

"Nothing, this is my face," Mac said looking at Bozer. 

"She will be back in a few days, lover boy," Bozer said walking off. 

"Lover boy, what's that supposed to mean?" Mac said, Bozer just walked off laughing leaving a confused Mac standing in the kitchen. 

Half way through her drive Cameron thought it might actually be a good idea to call the person she was going to see, well people

Half way through her drive Cameron thought it might actually be a good idea to call the person she was going to see, well people. She had met these people a few years ago just after she had turned 21 when they had to come to Hawaii for a case that the five 0 team couldn't solve on their own. She instantly formed a connection with the team staying in contact, even going as far as to helping them on cases when they needed a fresh pair of eyes. Even though she wasn't exactly trained like everyone else she had been offered jobs but turned them down preferring to help them when needed not all the time as she has trouble following all the rules that she would have to follow, she has enough trouble when she is helping on a one off case.