Chapter 1 ✔

A/N - Cameron's outfit for the Chapter is above. This chapter had been edited so it may be worth having a quick glance through if you read it when it was first published. (20/02/19 Date edited version was updated)

 (20/02/19 Date edited version was updated)

As Cameron got off of the plane, she thought about the job she was going to be taking up and how she wasn't supposed to tell anyone about what she was going to be doing but somehow ended up telling all of 5-0

As Cameron got off of the plane, she thought about the job she was going to be taking up and how she wasn't supposed to tell anyone about what she was going to be doing but somehow ended up telling all of 5-0. All the trips back and forth from Hawaii to LA for the past 6 years she was working for DXS a secret government agency that does the work that officials can't she didn't tell the team straight away but over the years they all came to find out what she really did and all surprisingly took it well. She made her way out of the airport after collecting her bags and heads to the house she stays at whenever she is in LA, the home she spent lots of her time in as a child when she went on holidays with her best friend. The home that housed her and her two best friends.

The drive from the airport home was shorter than she expected it to be. Home, she was going to have to get used to calling this place her home permanently rather than referring to the house in Hawaii as her home. The minute the car pulled up excitement filled her entire body. She just couldn't wait to see her friends again and find out all the trouble they have gotten into while she was in Hawaii. She knew they had gotten into a least a little bit of trouble without her they always did. Sometimes she thought she was friends with children rather than adults and the thing she found funny was that the oldest one out of the group was generally the most childish, but she loved them all for who they were.

She paid the cab driver and made her way up to the door pulling out her key that she hadn't used in over a month. She opened the door and dropped her bags at the entrance and made her way out to the deck where she knew all of her friends would be. As she walked out, she could see 3 of the most important people to her sitting having a beer by the fire pit. The guy sitting facing the door was a short black man whose face brightened with a smile when he saw Cameron walk through the door.

"Cameron!" he shouted with glee as he jumped up from his seat to greet his friend, pulling her into hug as soon as he got close enough to her.

"Hi Bozer" Cameron chuckles as she raps her arms around her friend. She glances over his shoulder and gives the other two males present a warm smile.

The two watch the exchange go down waiting for their turn to hug their friend. One man being a young blonde man and the other being a slightly older man who wore a warm smile on his face.

Cameron pulled away from Bozer going over the greet the older man, "Hey Jack" she said as she pulled Jack into a hug the man holding her just as tight as she was holding him.

"Hey kiddo" Jack said rubbing Cameron's back, glad to have her back with them, it's never the same when she isn't with them.

She pulled away from Jack and looked at the last person she had to greet giving him a warm smile before rushing over to him giving him a big hug. The man hugs here back with just as much force lifting her slightly off the ground. He held her tight wanting to make sure she was really here, and he wasn't imagining it.

"Oh, I have missed you" the man said placing Cameron back on the floor but still hugging her.

Jack and Bozer watched with found smiles on their faces before glancing at each other with a knowing look being exchanged as they watched the interaction between the two blondes go down.

"I've missed you too, Mac" Cameron said, "I have missed all of you." She said pulling out of the hug looking between the 3 men.

The 4 of them moved to sit back around the fire pit with Mac moving to grab Cameron a beer. Mac hands Cameron the beer and moves to sit next to her with Jack and Bozer on the opposite side of the two.

"Why didn't you call Cam, we would have picked you up from the airport?" Mac asked Cameron gazing at the blonde next to him.

"Well, I wanted it to be a surprise." Cameron said with a soft smile on her face looking into the fire that was burning in the centre of the friends.

"It was defiantly a surprise," Jack said, "How long you staying?"

Cameron looked down again with a soft chuckle. "Director Thornton asked me if I could come on full time instead of part time. Apparently, she thinks there needs to be someone else watching over you two, so for a while I guess," Cameron said watching her friend's reactions. She tried to be careful with what she was saying knowing Bozer didn't actually know what Jack, Mac and Cameron actually did. He thought they worked for a think tank.

"So that means you aren't going back to Hawaii?" Bozer asked excitement clear in his voice. Hoping his friend wasn't going to leave again.

"Well, I will go back for visits but other than that I'm all yours" Cameron said with a smile as she watched her friends faces brighten as she said that.

"That amazing, you're staying here, right?" Mac asked as he gave Cameron a side hug.

Cameron nodded her head smiling at the blonde sitting next to her. The 4 friends continued to catch up, until 3 phones going off broke the 4 from their conversation.

"It's Thornton," said Mac, "Time to go to work."

Mac, Jack and Cameron all got up to leave, Cameron giving Bozer a hug before moving to the door.

"Hey Mac," Cameron said, "You still have my car?" She asked as the 3 moved towards the door. Mac smiled as he moved to get the keys and opened the garage as the 3 got outside. Cameron smiled as she was met with her 67 Chevy impala, her pride and joy, her own baby. Mac handed her the keys and she rushed over to the car patting the bonnet as she went. Jack moved off to his own car to make his own way over to work to find out what their first mission with all the team back was going to be.

Mac chuckled as he got into the passenger seat of his friend's car Cameron already ready to go. Cameron looks over at Mac then smirks putting on her sunglasses that she had found in the glove box.

"Let's go kick some ass," Cameron said before speeding out of the garage before heading in the direction of their work. Glad to be with her friends again. Yes, she was going to miss Hawaii, but she loved being with her boys. 

A/N - Okay so as I said at the start this Chapter had been edited there are probably still lots of mistakes but oh well

A/N - Okay so as I said at the start this Chapter had been edited there are probably still lots of mistakes but oh well. They will be fixed eventually. Hope you enjoyed this Chapter.

Thanks for reading or re-reading don't forget to vote and comment and I will talk to you guess in the next update.