Chapter 24: Germany

This chapter may include:

Thoughts and memories

Actions

Reflection

Pain

Other

Chapter 24

Author's POV

A/N: my deepest apologies for the late chapter but I got busy with school and life, I'm back now tho!!! finally going to relax during winter break hehe. Anyways, merry Christmas and happy New Year!! Also I watched Wakanda forever last to last week and omg it was amazing, I loved it sm!! RIP Chadwick, you will forever be missed, I am also gay for Shuri <3

While chaos was stirring in the heavens, back in Germany, Fayre and Wuxian had settled comfortably in Fayre's castle. She introduced him to all the staff, and once they had well rested took him to tour the country, it was a fun experience! the people absolutely adored Wei Wuxian, insisting on giving him gifts and freebies, they made him promise to return and coddled him endlessly.

Once the two had finally gotten some privacy, Wei Wuxian feeling overwhelmed and happy relayed his feelings and thoughts to his sister. "They remind me so much of the Wen's and Yilling, ahh I miss them..." he reminisced in the old memories with a wistful smile on his face.

Fayre gently pulled him into an embrace holding him tightly, she hated this, he deserved so much better. Healing was going to be difficult but now he has his family, them, and she be dammed if they don't to hell and back just to see him smile.

With gentleness she lead him through the night market in hopes of cheering him up, there Wei Wuxian saw the lively nature of the Germans, he tried some of the traditional treats such as German plum dumplings, Bee sting cake, blushing maid, and of course the famous german chocolate. 

Fayre was happy that her brother was enjoying her home, her culture, and her people. So after a long and tiring night, the two finally retired to their night chambers, due to nightmares Wei Wuxian and Fayre slept together, a sort of reminder of his practice with the Wen siblings.

The next day Fayre informed Wei Wuxian of her duties as the queen (Historia my beloved <333) Wei Wuxian honestly applauded her because oh my god how do you run an entire country, keep civil relationships with everyone, and still get time to yourself?? 

The younger tried to help her but just could not focus for more than 10 seconds so nevermind, I mean at least he tried :') Fayre was able to take a break from her duties due to the staff's insistence because well, her brother is finally here so she should be spending time with him!!

Throughout their 3 month-long stay in Germany, Wei Wuxian learned a lot about the country, its people, its culture, and most importantly its magic. During the second week of their visit Fayre introduced Wei Wuxian her teacher, a highly powerful and successful witch named Miranda. 

Miranda had pretty much raised Fayre and taught her everything she knew, Fayre mother was like a sister to Miranda so naturally after her death, Miranda took over that role of parenting and did an amazing job. Wei Wuxian had now been opened into a whole new world filled with magic, potions, and spells.

It was amazing for him! when he first learned of all of this the boy was excitedly jumping around like a two-year-old on 10 cups of coffee and 5 cans of Redbull. Miranda was instantly charmed by this adorable child, and being the kind-hearted teacher and other she is, she offered to teach Wei Wuxian the basics of magic and more if he wished to learn. 

He graciously accepted this offer and being the prodigy he is, it did not take him long to grasp the threads of magic and become phenomenal at it. With this new knowledge fresh in his brain, he wasted no time in utilizing it to the best of his abilities, now having a core, and magic, it opened so many new paths for him!